My home get destroy and I became the shadow king

💖Alison pov💖
I hum sing 'Drop dead beautiful' while going home.

Jennifer was laughing because the way I try to dance. Everytime it said 'drop dead' I would act like I dead then jump back up when it said 'beautiful' . People were staring but I didn't care. I mean I am having fun so let me have it!

"Alison! I am going to pee!"Jenny laugh as I twirl. "Okay I stop. I mean we are close to our stop"I said. We got off the bus and walk toward my home. "Wow your home is still yellow"she said. "Wait till you see inside"I said.

I open the door then I saw Bryam with his dog. "Your childhood friend?"she said. "Nope"I said as I roll my eyes. "Please I thought you stop getting mad at me. I gave you those beautiful flower remember?"he said.

"Yes you did but at the same time,I am trying to forgive you"I said. I remember I still have them in my room,mixed with the white rose joker gave me. "It been like weeks"he said. "Your problem is? Look I still don't know and just to know I am afraid"I said.

He hold my hand then kiss it. "What ever it is,I will be here for you"he said. Did my heart burst out of me? "I am so glad that I came here today" Jenny said. We turn around and look at her. She was hugging his dog who was sitting down and listening to us.

"Don't mind us. Keep talking"she said. "Bryam meet Jennifer who was watching us like her anime show"I said. They both wave hello. "I would have give you my blessing but Alison has a crush on someone already"she said.

"Oh you told me about him. He must be really lucky that a girl like you even like him"he said as he look away. I giggle then I hug him. "But he isn't lucky. You are. Because you are my childhood friend"I said.

He smile as I let him go. We heard a scream and we look up. Was it mother? "Mom?"I said. I heard another scream which is my brother. "Peter! Mother!"I scream as I ran up. They both follow me as I took out my wand.
The door was broken open and I saw my mother with a knife. "Get away from me!"she yell. A black monster appear and ate her?! "Let go of my mother!"I yell then zap it. The monster scream then threw up my mother.

"Alison?"she said as I help her up. "Bryam take care of her. Jennifer and I will take care of this mess"I said as I transform into my hero self. I ran toward the monster and zap it. "So the hero came" said a voice.

"It Fuckboy! I mean Kevin!"I yell. He laugh as he appear from the monster. Gross. "Good job. Now tell me this young warrior,where is the soul hope?"he said. What is he talking about? Why would he think that I would have it?

My mother started to cry. "I don't have it. I thought it been stolen"I said. "Well we did to but some how you have it. I can't tell you why but it the truth"he said. I growl at him then my wand bright out.

🐺Bryam pov🐺
I watch as her wand turn red.

"And you brought your wolf? I wonder how you tame that wild ugly beast!"he said. Alison scream as she ran toward him. "Don't you dare call him that!"she yell. Her scythe appear and she grab it.

She hit the ground and it drag the monster down. Kevin however escape when the ground closed. "Wow I am so impressive even if you are a dumb little girl"he said. How dare he call her dumb?!

I saw her eyes turn yellow and her iris turn into a wolf iris. Oh no. She scream then her clothes turn purple dress. "Get out of here! That an order from your king!"said a voice. King? Doesn't she mean queen?

She made something like black sphere and threw it at him. "Alison calm down!"Jennifer said. "I am the shadow king. I am not Alison"she said. What? That doesn't make sense. She is a girl and the shadow king is underground. Meaning underworld.

"Bryam we need to knock her out. Before the shadow king get control of my daughter"her mother said. "Wait. You knew English all along?"I said. "That not important! Come on. Help me get my daughter back"she said.

I nod then Jennifer went to attack Kevin. I took out a pan then hit her on the head. She fell down but I caught her. "Thank you. I told Red that she shouldn't do this"her mother said. "Wait you knew little red riding hood?"I said.

Yes but there is more that you didn't know that you will soon know