Too powerful

📜Kirsha pov📜
"Now this is what I am talking about!"she yell.

I thought only boys can turn into a dragon!? Maybe the chemical reaction of mixing Alison's blood with her or what she put in that vial. "A pen? What you going to do? Write on me?"she said. I twirl it around and it turn into a ribbon. 

"Aw what are you going to do? Dance for me?"she said then laugh. Taya look at me and I nod. She ran to get Octavia and whisper in her ears. They both nod then ran off to two side of Cherry. They both tied up their arrow and then Cherry grab them.  

"Really? Are you really that dumb?"she said then a fire almost appear near her neck. "Yes you are"said a familiar voice. We all look up. "Alison!"we yell. She smile and Pop threw another fireball. Cherry let them go and I used a spell to make sure they didn't hit the ground. 

Alison took out her purple string and warp it around Cherry's dragon mouth. "Yep let see if I can control this monster!"She yell as she pulled the string. Cherry scream as it try to push her out. "Alison!"said another familiar voice. "Joker!?"I yell.  

What is he doing here?! He broke Alison's heart! Wait till I get him. I make him pay and feel pain that he will never felt before! "It okay! We mix it!"she yell as she cheer in excitement like she was riding on a bull. Okay I am not going to ask about that. 

"Give me back my blood you meanie! Bitch! Excuse my language!"she yell as she try to control Cherry. "Wait! How did you knew about your blood?"Cherry said which was hard because of Alison's string. 

"Well it not that hard when someone poke you with a needle and you find out you feel dizzy and your neck has like a little hole"She said as she shrug. I look at Taya and nod. She grab some spare rope and she went around Cherry's leg. 

I try to take care of the wing. Cherry growl then push Alison up which made her fly. She scream then Cherry hit her with her tail. "Alison!"Joker yell. His eyes glow up and threw some fireball.  "Yeah Joker!"Christian yell as he pull on the rope. 

Cherry feel down from the roof,dragging us down. We scream and then I noticed Alison laying  unconscious. "I need to go check on her!"Taya yell. "And why may I ask?"Octavia yell as she hold on the string. We all look at her. 

"Alison have the shadow king in her. If she doesn't died before her time then that is going to be much more dangerous...And are you jealous?"she said as Octavia blush. "Go save her!"she said. "I got it you two lovebirds!"I said

I pull myself and then landed near her. And on my two feet? I am getting better at this! I used a healing spell and then I saw Alison's eyes opening. Her eyes were form like a wolf. She growl then went toward Cherry.

She try to push her up but fail. Oh right! We are in a place where people can film and tell other about our secret! "Kirsha!"she yell as I snap out. I used levitate spell and made her go back on the roof.

"Enough of this!"She yell then she brought her claw up. "I called on the boys that look toward me and go against the one who fight me!"she yell. We all keep our weapon closed. I heard Jennifer screaming as Michelle went in front of her.

Boys that look like zombie came up and try to get us. I felt someone grabbing my leg and I lift my leg.  A boy that look like someone know. I growl then kick him with my other feet. He scream as he fell down. "I am so sorry!"I said.

"Kill them!"Cherry said as the boys look at us. "Oh shit"Joker said as the boys went toward us. Alison howl then she ponce on one of them. She jump off then went toward Cherry but then she got thrown down. "Alison!"I yelled.

I scream then unleashed something within me. Quiet. All I heard was quiet. I look up and saw everything froze. I saw Alison face full of hurt, Joker scare, Cherry with joy and The other with determine. That when I lok down. Everyone was frozen.

How was I able to do this? "Whoa Hey kirsha"said a familiar voice. I turn around and saw Christian. I ran toward him and hug him. "Okay what going on?"he said. "Sorry! It just wait how are you not frozen?"I said. "I really don't know"he said as he look around.

"We need to find Help. I don't know what going on but we have to find a way to stop this and protect Alison at all cost. I don't think she would want to end like this"I said. "Yeah. She almost close to her dream and everything so first let get out of here"he said.

I try to find my spell book but I couldn't. Where could I have left it? "Kirsha?"he ask. "I lost it"I whisper. Now we are going to be stuck in this time loop!? "I think I can help you"said a voice. We tun around and I couldn't believe it.

It was Bella and Aladdin holding hand and smiling?