Alison,I shall protect you

🃏Joker pov🃏
I waited for Alison to come home.

My sweet sweet flower must be warn before it is too late. I noticed her checking in her phone then she stop. What happen? She it her lips then she turn her phone off. "I knew I was alone. I will always be forgotten" she said.

Forgotten? What does she mean by that?! I didn't forget about her. She is the only thing on my mind. I flew closer and try to see what going on. She started to step gently on the sidewalk line then jump a little like a cute ballerina

"It all became so lovely
Those bluest skies above me
Those funny feelings I had never felt before I met you
I thought I'd stay a while
I tried to learn to smile
So many colors I had never even known"

She twirl around then she made a time bubble appear?! It was her with her friend. They all were laughing. It was some part of her smiling and then other part of her laughing. She smile as she let it float in front of her

"Maybe I'll find myself sitting on that distant shore
Maybe I'm not alone"

I flew toward her slowly until I saw the sphere turn grey. I heard some sniff and saw it was my dear diamond. She was crying. It show shadow of her friend getting angry at her. She look away and the sphere went toward her face again.

"Then I see the colors fading
Gentleness of light escaping
Shadows of my fear invading, have I seen this all before?"

The sphere change the scene around us and I saw her mother getting mad at her. They were screaming and yell at each other until the girl move away. The girl cry in her room as Alison made a grip. What going on?

"I know that there's something residing
A terror deep inside me
I couldn't understand how you could be so bold"

It reveal her drawing a superheroes. I remember that. She always draw a picture of a girl being brave and heroic then she say that is her. Meaning she want to be that kind of person. She cry some more.

I have to do something about this. I can't let this happen to her. I hug her and she gasp. "Joker?!" she said. The time bubble pop as the world became colorful again. She smile as she hug me.

"Maybe I will find myself smiling on that distant shore
Maybe we are not alone"

She look at me as I smile. "You are a really good singer when you are not you know scary"she said. "I am so sorry but what happen? Is there something wrong my dear flower?"I said as I brush her hair

"Nothing you shouldn't worry about it"she said as she walk away. "No something is wrong. I know it. Please let me help you"I said. "No! This is my problem alone! I didn't need help when I was younger so I don't need help now!"she yell.

I sigh then made her plush appear. "Bonnie!"she yell as she hug it. I look at the plush. It not going to take my sweet flower away! "Wait! We weren't suppose to used magic!"She said. "But it okay to break the rule right?"I said.

"Yeah that right! I wish I was brave like you"she said. I kiss her forehead. I wonder if there is a way to help her relax. "So may I have an honor to take you out?"I said as I made pixie dust appear around her.

"What?"she said. "Well maybe it will take your mind off of what ever is going on. I want to help you"I said. Did I just told her the truth?! But the joker are suppose to be insane or crazy not being honest! Maybe it destiny?

She look down then look up at me. "I don't know. I mean my mother won't allow me to go on dates"she said. That right! "I can stop time for you! I do anything for you!"I said. She sigh then look away.

"Alright then. We can go on a date on Friday after school"she said. I smile. She want to go on a date with me?! I cheer as she giggle. Oh and before I forget! "I will sugarcude! I won't be late and make sure you are wearing your pendent!"I said.

She push her hair a little and I saw the pendent on her chest. "Yes you did! Now be careful!"I said as I open the portal. "Wait!" she yell. I turn around until I felt something soft on my cheek. "Now you can go"she said and push me into the portal.

I touch my cheek. Did she kiss me? She wave goodbye as the portal close. I cheer and scream in joy as I flew around my home. She is warming up to me! I groan as saw something bright up on my arm.

"No! Not this again!"I said as I grab some pill. I swallow it and saw my mark disappeared. Good. I don't anyone to find out about his. If they did, they would call me traitor to my kind. I wish life isn't this hard.

No one must know that I am actually on the royal side
💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹
Hi! This is flutterknight! I am here to say that I might be slow on making new chapter. Let say I have some problem with a few people. I swear I didn't do anything. Also a little head up. I will make the new chapter as know your character! Keep reading, vote and comment! Love you all my little pixies and bring big!