The dream that doesn't make sense

🐒Chrsitian pov🐒
I frown as I look outside.

I was worry about what going on between me and Alison. We have a good friend ship and I don't want to ruin it. I mean I really like being with her an hang out with her. She is like a little sister to me. I bump into something then grab it.

It felt soft. "Unhand me peasant!"said a voice. I look and saw Alison? "Hey Alison. Um why did you called me peasant?"I said as I let her go. She sigh then clean her dress. "Because you were a thief"she said as she glare at me.

Huh? "What you mean a thief?"I said. "You know what you mean. You were a thief until you impress the princess and be came the prince. Typical you. Well you won't steal my heart because I belong to my true love"she said as she grin

What? What going on? "Steal your heart? I already have a girlfriend. Did you sleep well?"I said then I was push on the ground. "I am so sorry but who care?"she said as she walk away. What is going on with her?

I heard whisper and I look up. Nothing. "Save us. We need her"said a whisper. Who was that? And who do you need? Now I am going mad. "Please save me"said a voice. I stood up and saw a small child. What is she doing here?

She has two pigtail, black black dress, yellow shirt, black school shoes and black eyes. She look so cute, holding her plush white tiger. She remind me of someone but who? "Who are you and what are you doing here?"I said as I walk toward her. 

"I'm trapped. Someone is in control. Help me"she said as she cry. Someone in control? "I don't get it young lady"I said as I push my hair back. "You got to help or else she will be in danger"She said as she hug her plush.

Who she? Is it Alison, I mean she never treat me or anyone like that. "Alright then. I help you"I sigh. "You promise?"she said as she sniff. "Yes. Just tell me what is going on? And who is in control?"I said as I went on my knee. 

"Find Alison. She the one that you seek. Then you can help me"she said. So she is the one in control? I knew it! I pet her hair then she scream. Whoa! She doesn't like it when a person touch her hair?

But nothing was here. What can be hurting her? Unless it was me, touching her hair. I heard a laughter then some red eyes. I scream as I fell on my bottom.I pant as I try to ignore the laughter. "Let it out. I know you want to let it out"said a voice. 

Who said that? I took out my sword then look around. Nothing. I put my sword away then saw something trying to pull me down. What the hell?! I try to pick my leg up but it is like they fell a sleep! How do I get out?!

The girl punch the ground then a wave went toward me. I felt so much calmer. "What was that?"I said. "My power. I can make anyone in the mindset happy but in exchange of take their demon" she said,hugging herself.

"What do you mean by that?"I said as she look at the floor. She sniff some more then she show me her arm. A big red mark. So every time she help someone, she take their inner demon? Now that is just cruel.

"Hurry! Before everything disappear. Even you and your friends!"she said then the world begin to shake. Even me? You mean Alison will forget about me? She can't! We are best friend! "But what can I do? This Alison doesn't like me!"I said.

 "Christian? Are you okay?"someone yell. "Please used this!"The little girl said as she hand me something. I grab it then the girl went on her knee. "Little girl? Are you okay?"I said. The girl hiss then her body but her arm turn into a snake.

So that would mean she became a Naga! Good thing I study some mystical creature. She pull her head back and she grin at me. Oh no. She lunge toward me and warp herself around me. I gasp my last breath as she try to chock me. 

I close my eyes, accepting my fate. "Christian!"someone said and I open my eyes. I gasp and look around. "What happen with the little girl?"I said. "Little girl? You saw her too?"Kirsha said. "Um yeah. Who else saw it?"I said.

"I did! Wait, check your hand"she said as she fold her arm. I open my hand slowly and she gasp. A piece of crystal. She put her hand on her shirt then show me another piece of the crystal. "I think I know what is going on"she said.

Good because I am totally freaking out right now