Talking with Alison so we can fix this realtionship

🃏Joker pov🃏
I carry Alison safetly away from the school

Like five block away away from her school. I check for anything. No busied. That good until I saw her arm. It turning black. I lay her down then put my hand on her forehead. I was about to use a healing spell until I saw her body glowing.

The black thing melted I guess and went toward to her wolf necklace. "Alison?"I said then I saw her eyes opening. They were golden. She groan then I help her stand up. "Where am I?"she said. "You are okay. We need to take you somewhere safe"I said.

She look at me then scream. "Bitch stay away form me! I have the power of god and anime!"she yell as she took out her wand. "Alison! It okay! I am not here to harm you!"I said then I saw her shaking. "Are you sure?"she said.

"Yes"I said then I saw her stepping back. "That a lied! You said all those mean thing!"she yell as she let some tear fall. "No I am sorry! It was all the shadow king! He told me that you weren't fit to be with a villain like you!"I yell

She lower her wand then wipe her tears. "He did? What else did he said?"She said as she smile a little. "Well he also told me that you were fit with someone who will make you happy and make you feel special. 

Not someone who follow you around and make you feel like you were someone property. I thought he was right. I had been treating you like a property instead of a normal human being that you deserve to be. 

I pressure you to be mine that you must fall in love with me because you felt like you doesn't have a choice. You never said 'I love you' to me so it must felt like you didn't had a voice which is something you always wanted. 

I love making you smile but I never ask if you were truly happy. I was only thinking of you being mine instead of you choosing your own special person"I said then I heard Alison giggling. "You silly goose!"she said as she smile.

I blush as she try to control her laughter. Is she okay? Did those black thing did something to her? "Why are you laughing?"I said. "Look I am a girl who fight against what society want us to be. To act the same. I want to be different from them. 

I don't like to hear people judge abut other even if they can't accept when other judge them! I mean that what stupid about this world. So you shouldn't care about what other said and you could have ask me about what I think"she said.

I hug her as she squeak. "Alison. I love you"I said as I went on my knee. I felt her push my chin up and she smile softly. "I love you Joker or should I say Liam. Do you want to hear what I really think about you?"she said. I nod slowly as she bent down. 

"You are the most kindest guy I ever met! I really don't know why that girl left you for! You don't judge me for being Childish and you love everything about me. Heck! Compare to other boys who had a crush, you are the only one who told me that you loved me!

I don't like guys who try to take my freedom because that is what you say it? A big turn off? but hell you aren't one of them! You allow me to choose a place to date even though you had another idea but you let me and went along with the stars being there for me!

I never met a guy like that! You let me be me and I love that! If people say you are villain well they are wrong! You are my prince charming! I was afraid to say it because I wasn't sure of my feeling until now! I love you,Liam!"she said.

Our tattoo started to glow bright gold and we look at each other. "Tat mean we are soulmate?" she said. "No... Bright gold mean that we are more then that. That mean we both belong to each other and we show our true feeling"I said.

I never thought that will never happen! I heard a noise then we look back. "Something is going on over there"she said. "My lady, care to join me to the battlefield?"I said as I put my hand out. She look at my hand then chuckle.

"You know the answer for that"she said as she hold my hand. We smile as we jump. I threw her up as she made a flip. She whistle and Pop appear. "To the school!"she yell. I made some string appear and went on it. We went toward the school.

Now I really know how she really felt and what love feel