I saw our destiny and it can't be true

🐒Christian pov🐒
I heard someone running in the hallways.

I look for where it came from then I was thrown to the floor. "Omg! I am so sorry!"Said a familiar voice. Then I felt something licking my face. "Alison? Are you licking my face?"I said.

She giggle as she sat on my lap. "Nope! That my new pet! Say hi, foxy!"she said then I open my eyes. I stood up and saw her hugging her new dog? Or cat? "So why are you in a hurry?"I said as she stood up.

"Kirsha. She need us right now" she said as she put her hand out and I grab it. I stood up as we ran to find Kirsha already in the library. "Hey guys! Are you guys are couples or what?"she chuckle.

We look down at our hand.Oh we are still holding hands. She freak out then laugh it off? "We are not a couples. We just bump into each other"she said. "Yeah what she said"I said as I stare at her. Why is she afraid to touch my hand?

"Right. Guess what I found out?" she said. "Food?! I really want some chocolate chip cookie!" Alison said. "No why the fairy godmother want to give you this ring"Kirsha said as she brought out her bag.

Alison sniff around then attack her bag. She open it and smile. "Cookie!"she yell then she ate it. Good thing it closing time or else they would kick us out. "So?"I said. "She afraid that Alison will be the new court leader. That Cinderella will be kick out and forgotten"she said.

"But why me? Shouldn't it be the one who people love their story?" I said. "Yes but that what made me think. What is in the ring?" she said then she took out the ring. Alison scream then she ran away. With Kirsha's bag in her hand. 

Typically Alison. "Sorry! Anyway, if she put the ring on and it stay with her in 24 hour, it will show who she really is"she said but I cut her off by saying "Someone who doesn't know how to control her power". She nod as we look at the ring.

"What are in that ring?"I said. "That what I want to know. So tonight I am going to place where all villain go. To find who gave this to the fairy godmother. Just don't tell Alison. Knowing her, she might follow me. I don't want her to get hurt"she said.

I nod as she smile. "I see why she trust you. Please take care of her"she said as she made a robe appear. She put it on and then J-hope came inside. "Let go"he said. She nod then hug me. "Promise if I don't come back, protect her"she said.

"I promise. Please come back safe. We already lost two member"I said. She nod and went with J-hope. I sigh then I saw fairy godmother. "Old lady! Don't scare me like that!"I yell. "So you lost two member? I was waiting for that day"She said.

What? "You wanted them gone?"I said. "Yes. They don't deserve to be warrior. So going to see Alison now?"she said. "Yes now let me go"I said but I saw Alison on the ground. "WHAT YOU DID TO HER?!"I yell. 

"Oh her? Well I made her go to sleep. That all. She was a naughty girl, listening to my converstion. I also want to protect her but she always lead herself to danger"she said. Wait? How did she knew that? How? She hate Alison.

"I know everything dear. Please let me show you what happen if she finish the Prophecy"she said. Then she took out her wand. She wave it around and she tap my forehead gently then I felt the urge to sleep.

I close my eyes then open them. I saw all of us and two new girls looking at something. There were also a crowd of people. They were regular human. I follow at what they were looking at then gasp. It was Alison in her butterfly form.

She look amazing. She look back at us and smile. "I love you guys. Thank you for being with me"she said then she gasp. The sword was thrust into her. Her eyes widen as she fell down. I cry as I saw her bleed.

Flower grew under her as the joker cry in pain. "No my life doesn't end here!"he yell. Alison laugh then made a light appear. "Positive energy"she said. She threw it at him then they were gone. People cry.

I gasp then saw myself in the library again. "Christian! Wake up!"said a familiar voice. I look around and saw Alison with her pet. I hug her and let my tear fall down. "Hey are you okay sweetie?"she said as she smile.

"Ally can you promise me something?"I said. She nod as our forehead touch. "Promise me that you will protect yourself"I said. "Of course! Now please stop crying before I have to cry"She said as she choke up. Her pet lick our cheek.

I cry for you forever because I know she will not keep her promise