Choosing only one...and I go back to the one who hurt me and they took me

💖Alison pov💖
I smile as he won me that gaint panda!

I hug it then I saw some cotton candy. "Thank you! Hey I saw some cotton candy over there. Want some?"I said as I smile. He smile at me. "Sure. I need to go used the bathroom. I be right back"he said then walk away.

I went to get some cotton candy and some popcorn. I never forgot to buy popcorn! I pay the lady and putting my popcorn away in my small bookbag then went to go find Miguel. I hope I didn't lost him. "Alison!" said a voice.

"Christian! What are you doing here?"I said. Maybe he went with his girlfriend on his date. "Nothing. Just enjoying some time here. You?"he ask. "I am out on a date with someone"I said as I took a piece of cotton candy.

"On a date with someone? Do you mean the joker?"he said as I ate my piece of cotton candy. What?! Did he heard what Taya told him?! I swear he will once I knock some sense into him. We see who forgetful

"The joker? Um he broke my heart and I hate him for the rest of my life"I said as I smile. Most girl who got hurt would cry but I have to stay strong. I mean I am not showing him he won this war. No I am the one who get the power and he will be crying.

That doesn't sound that mean does it? Yeah it doesn't. "Oh wow. Are you sure you don't miss him?"he said. A little but no Alison. Don't show them that the have the power. Girls have the power just like men.

But I am going too far or is I am hurting him? What am I doing? "I do"I said as I hug my panda. What am I saying?! "Then why you go talk to him? I mean I saw him near the beach"he said. What?! He is here?!

"No I shouldn't. Right now I am on my date"I said. It rude to run off from a date and if you got no one to drive you back home. "Don't worry I tell you your date that you went to the beach to talk to your old friend"he said.

Wait why do I feel so warm inside? I smile and hug him. "Thank you! You are the best! I promise to repay you!"I said then I ran off to see him. Why was I happy to go and see him? I ran then I saw a person on the beach.
"Is it the joker?"I whisper. "Alison!"someone yell but that not the joker voice. That Miguel voice. I should go back to him but at the same time I want to go to Joker and tell him I am in love with him.

Wait? What am I saying?! He broke my heart! Why should I say sorry to him or say I love him!? "Joker?"I yell. The person look back. It is him! "Alison" Miguel yell again. I am so sorry but I need to see him.

I took off my flat and ran toward the joker. I smile at him. "Joker!"I yell as I put my hand out. "Alison!"He yell as he ran toward me. He hug me which I started to cry and laugh. "I am so sorry! I shouldn't have said that!"he yell.

"And I forgive you!"I yell as he hug me closer. I am so soft. "Aw will you look at this?"said a voice. "Miguel! I am so sorry but I needed to see my um old friend!"I said. How am I going to explain that I was hugging someone who I supposed to hate?

I have such a soft heart. "I know everything Alison Hood"he said. "Wait...That not my last name. In fact my last name is in Spanish"I said but he growl at me. "Alison, how dumb are you. Even when you are hanging out with him"he said. 

"Okay that so rude"I said as I look away. I really need to choose my crushes on boys these day. "Can you used the power to see what is really in front of you?. Or used that darkness that is within you?"he said as his eye went looking crazy. 

"What? Who told you that? I mean we all are normal human here"I said,trying to hide the fact that we do have power."Cherry! Now!"he yell. Cherry came and flew toward me?! I went toward the ground then she flew up. "You are mine!"she yell. 

"Use your magic"I heard someone said. I thought of a sand monster and it attacked her. She scream then I felt something sharp on my neck. "We don't want anything to happen to her don't we?"Miguel said.

"Let her go!"joker yell. "Sure buy if you give me what I want. The title of being the scariest villain and your power!"he yell. "Don't do it! I be fine!"I yell then they put something on my mouth. Oh it that thing they make their victim sleepy! Must back! But so sleepy.

I close my eyes as the villain laugh for their victory