The fight and the chase

🐻Taya pov🐻
I felt a fresh breeze that past by me.

I lean to the ground and try to look at where this breeze is coming from. I saw a golden light and a angel. "What the?"I said. The light went low and I saw a girl with long braid. "Who are you"I said as I stood up little and little. 

"It fine"It said in two different familiar voice. "Christian? Kirsha? Did you fused?"I said. But that impossible! I thought that only happen in cartoon!? "Yes it is. Well I am the girl and Christian is the wing"Kirsha voice said.

Cherry roar then hit them with her tail. They scream then they stop in midair. I look around and then saw the new girls trying to stop the boys to get from the roof. I also saw the joker looking worry. "What wrong?"I yell at him.

"My girl! Where is she?"he said. "I don't know because I didn't knew what happen when we were fighting and when Kirsha got fused with Christian"I said as I point at the fusion. "I bet she- Get away from me! - is safe somewhere"Octavia said. 

"I got to find her!"he yell then he left. Okay back to the problem. What to do to stop Cherry and this zombie love boys. There is no way we can do this. This is dangerous for those mortal and us. We need to be on solid ground so we have more space to spread out. 

Also what should we do before the other mortal see us? "Kirsha? Can make sure you can do the mist?"I said. She nod then the weather change into fog. "What are you doing Taya?"Octavia said then. "We have to get to the source! On the ground!"I said.

"But won't the mortal see us?"Michelle as she push a guy to the ground. "I think we already attract some!"Jennifer said as she thew some of her yawara at the boys and it warp around his hands. She ran then threw him over her shoulder and he fell to the ground.

"Wow you are strong"I said. "Thanks. I am stronger then how I look"She said then she place four yawara on the roof. "Let go"she said. I nod and each of us went to grab a sting. We went down and then the boys look at us.

Time to get this party started!

📜Kirsha+ Christian pov🐒
I need to do something before it too late.

She swing her tail as I block it. I waited for her to throw her tail at me again then when she did, I grab it. I smile  then me and Chrsitian pull her toward us. She roar then I spin her around. I threw her then she hit the gate.

She look at me and grow at me. "Oh no you do not!"I yell then I went toward her. She move and I hit the gate. I growl as she laugh. I could fell Christian try to take control. "Okay then. Let see what you can do"I said.

I got control and I smile. Let see what this baby can do. I flew toward her and threw her to the ground. "What the!"she yell as I sat on her.  I chuckle then I punch her. She scream then she grab me with her tail.

I scream as she threw me to the ground. "Aw you two are so stupid!"She said. I need to do something. I took out my sword then I ran toward. She used her claw to block me. Dang her claw are sharp!

I scream then try to find a open space to attack. Her leg! I quickly swing my leg to hit hr leg which made her fall down. "Dude! Be careful! It take a lot of magic to fix this!"Taya yell as she try to doge a zombie boy.

"Sorry my bad!"I yell. We need to do this quick before it is 8 o'clock! There is no way to explain why there is a giant bug like girl,zombie love boy and a group of student with weird weapon? That will be fun...not

I think I might need help after all. I close my eyes and try to find her. "What going on"Kirsha ask. "I don't know what to do"I said. She sigh then she close her eyes. "I think I know what to do. But we have to do it together"she said and I nod.

I open the left eye while Christian open the right eye. We both move our hands toward her forehead. "Ne mens sana mente ad in non esse. Insaniam!"We yell which let out of a black ribbon that twirl around our arm and into her forehead.

Cherry scream as I felt Kirsha let go. Cherry started to laugh as she her eyes turn black. "What is going on?!"she laugh as she fell on her knee. "She lost her mind. We made insanity"Kirsha whisper. Oh shit we didn't.

"We made her insane?!"I yell. "What? you had a better idea?"Kirsha said. "Okay I have to say that It was much easier to get this over with"I said then I felt a bad headache, "Time to be our self"Kirsha said before I blanked out.

📜Kirsha pov📜
We went back to out normal size.

Even Cherry. I close my eyes and thought of the rope going toward her. "Let warp this up"I said. "So you can make pun, Huh?"Michelle said. I look back and saw them. "What happen to the zombie boys?"I said.

"Oh them?"Jennifer said as she pull a group of boys. They were tied up. "Wow great job! I say we should celebrate but first where is Alison?"Taya said. "Oh she must be at home! Belle made sure she went home. "I am here!"said a familiar voice.

It was Alison with her scythe and the joker behind her. "Did I miss it? Dang it!"she said as she frown. I pet her shoulder then she smile. "Well then. Maybe in the next fight!"She said as she look at the gang. "Anyway let go and celebrate!"Christian said.

🀄Octavia pov🀄
I smile as they cheer.

Let hope you are even worth of being a heroes. I let a green ball roll and then it show big mean green eyes. "So did you found them?"It said. "Yes yes yes. I found them. Do you really think they are the heroes?"I said.

"Of course. I mean did you seen that girl? She grew wolf ears and the dark skin girl fused with that fool! They got to be the heroes"She said. "Why do you want them so bad?"I said. "Well Octavia, don't you know?"she said as she laugh.

"No?"I said. "The crystal hope soul! I always wanted to see it up close and they are close to the joker"she said as she sigh. "Wait you are in love with the joker?"I said as I look at those big ugly eyes. "What no?"She said as the eyes look away.

"Well bad news for you! I think the joker is very in love with that wolf girl!"I said as I remember how the joker look worry because wolf girl isn't with him. The eyes wonder around then stare at me. "Perfect"she said. "What your plan crazy?"I said.

Then we have to break them up