Lies...they kinda hurt but we have to forgive

🐻Taya pov🐻
I was busying help Mother holle making her potion.

She was a nurse in the library. She ask me to help her put the potion away. If I didn't help her,I don't want to be stuck with black goo. That her power. She decide who is good or who is bad. The court always listen to her but that one time.

Little red riding hoof vs the court. I heard the door open and I walk towards the noise. "Calm down honey, your friend will be alright. Let me just check that bite"she said. I gasp when I saw Alison in his arm.

"A bite?! Don't told me you bang her up!?"I said. Man have no control! He blush and almost drop her if it wasn't for the floating cloud. "What?! No! She is like my little sister! That just gross! I won't do this unless it is my girlfriend!"He yell.

Too much information that I don't need. The cloud brought Alison toward me. I saw the bitemark and I shook my head. "Jonathan what have you done?"I whisper. I met Jonathan before. We used to be friends.

Until he said he like me. I didn't like him that way. I am not into men it hard to say I am into girl. I took a potion that label healing potion. I sprinkle some of the powder on her bite mark. It suck up the venom and turn into little black balls.

"Good work Taya!"Holle said. I nod and saw Christian making a fist. "Are you okay?"I said as I fold my arm. "Why are you doing this? You shouldn't care about me. I want you to be safe. You be hurt more why do you want to hurt yourself more?!"he yell at her sleep form.

He care about her that much? That why he stay close to her? I hug him as he cry. "It okay. No one understand her ways but we have to you know accept it"I said. "But why? She is too nice to deserve this. Please Alison stop this"he said.

If he said it in front of her,she won't listen to him instead push herself some more. I look at Alison who mother holle made the cloud she is on got to a room. "What should I do? I found out she was the red ninja and I am important to her? She shouldn't care about me"he said.

I look at him and laugh. "You know? You sound like her. That the same thing that you said. That people shouldn't care about her. She is afraid. I know because I see it in her eyes. She is afraid of people judging her"I said as I sat down.

He look at me and frown. "How do you know?"he ask. "I know. I met Alison in the 2014 summer. She wasn't afraid to be herself. She love showing the world who she is until he appear. That fuck boy. She try to be brave so no one she isn't hurt"I said

He look at his hand then chuckle. "Yeah that sound like her. I remember but I am so mad that she didn't told me that she is doing something dangerous like this! Why would she keep it from me?"he said.

We heard a goarn and we saw Alison waking up. "Where am I?"she said. "She need someone like you. Go and forgive her"I said and he walk away. He enter and Alison started to tear up. He hug her as she smile.

They put their hand on their cheek and she kiss his forehead. "I am glad you are safe! I am so sorry that I didn't tell you but I don't want you to get mad at me but thank god! You didn't get hurt! I would get angry if you did!"she said.

"Please promise that you won't do this again"he said as he hold her hand. "But I love being a ninja"she said, sounding upset. "Alright but if you make me a ninja"he said. "What?! Are you insane?!"she said as her eye went wide.

"Nah kidding. I bet I can't do split or carry those heavy weapon"He said. They laugh as they hug each other. They are perfect for each other. Not like couples by like friend. It remind me of me and Jonathan.

I sigh then mother Holle appear. "It seen she is okay but may I speak with you?"she said. I nod and follow her. She show me a chart of the X-ray of Alison. "It getting dangerous if she used more of her power"she said.

In the chart I saw black mix with her blood. "So everytime she used her magic,it will be mixed with her blood?"I said. "Yes or..." she trail off and started crying. "Or what mother Holle? What going to happen to her?"I said.

Or else it will kill her