What is that?

📜Kirsha pov📜
I was looking for my spell book.

It is no where to be found. I wonder where it is. I ask Bella but all she did is giggle then point at me. Okay you are not helping. I walk in the halls where I heard some chime. Huh? Who was that? I look up and saw Alison.

"Hello Kirsha"she said as she bow. "Um hello Alison?"I said as she smile. When does she even bow when she greet someone?. "Dear, we are princess now. We should learn how to greet people properly"she said as she giggle.

Alison? Giggling? Tell me I didn't hit my head too hard.I close my eyes then she was gone. What the hell? Then I heard two chime. I look around then the object were started to float?! Is this some kind of trick?! It can't be.

I ran through the hallways as the chime grew louder. Please tell me I am not dying this early! There is so much thing I want to do! "Save us. We need her"said a whisper. Who was that? And who do you need? "Please save me"said a voice.

I look and saw a small child. She has two pigtail, black black dress, yellow shirt, black school shoes and black eyes. She look so cute, holding her plush white tiger. She remind me of someone but who?

"Who are you?"I said as I walk toward her. "I'm trapped. Someone is in control. Help me"she said as she cry. What? What does she mean by that? When she cry,I saw mirror break into pieces. "Please I will help you if you stop crying!"I yell.

I need to stop this before it might get out of hands. "You promise?"she said as she sniff. "Yes. Just tell me what is going on?"I said as I went on my knee. "Find Alison. She the one that you seek. Then you can help me"she said then she scream.

But nothing was here. What can be hurting her? I heard a laughter then some red eyes. I scream as I fell on my bottom.I pant as I try to ignore the laughter. "Let it out. I know you want to let it out"said a voice. I got up then saw something trying to pull me down.

Someone tell me what is going on?! The girl came in front of me and hug me. I felt so much calmer. "What was that?"I said. "My power. I can make anyone in the mindset happy but in exchange of take their demon"she said,hugging herself.

"What do you mean by that?"I said as she look at the floor. She sniff some more then she show me her arm. A big red mark. Who would do that to a young child? Making her take the inner demon of people and hurting herself?

"Hurry! Before everything disappear. Even you and your friends!"she said then the world begin to shake. Even me? "But what about you?"I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. "Kirsha! Please tell me what going on?!"someone yell.

"Please used this!"The little girl said as she hand me something. I grab it then hallways was filled with water. Where did the water even came from? I gasp and hold my breath. The little girl that was in front of me turn into a siren and she grin at me.

She lunge toward me and grab my neck. I shook my head as she try to chock me. I close my eyes, trying to escape her. "Kirsha!"someone said and I open my eyes. Where am I? I am still in the hallway? "Kirsha? Are you okay?"Alison said.

"Yeah I am fine"I lied even though it was weird. What happen back there? "Good. You fainted while we were talking"she said. So it was a dream? "Oh then thanks"I said. "Your welcome. Now I must go and check my duty as a princess"she said before she left. Uh?

Please tell me I am still dreaming. Alison never like working before or act like a princess. Even if it mean paperwork. I look at my hand then saw a piece of crystal? Why would the little girl give me this? Unless it was mean to be something but what?

I place it in a little rope and made it into a necklace. I smile then I walk off. Maybe I should research about my dream. It could be a warning. Maybe it is about someone close? But who could it be?

Could it be Alison?

🏰The little girl pov🏰
I watch as the daughter of Belle walk away.

She has my piece of the crystal. The key that would save the real me. I walk away, holding my plush white tiger in my hand. Now I must give Christian the other piece of the crystal. She must not know that I escape with him.

I went to the darkest room and open the door. "Father?"I said. I saw my father who was holding a candle. "Yes my dear?"He said as he look at me. "Are you okay?"I said as I ran toward him. He chuckle as he hug me.

"Of course. I promise you that no one is going to get me. As long I can control myself and this evil in me"he said. "I promise to used my magic to cure you"I said. He smile and kiss my forehead. I hope no one know who he really is.

That my father is the shadow king