How are we going to plan to scare him?

🌹Brintey pov🌹
We ran to the library.

Maybe there might be a spell or something the fairy god mother can help us. "Hello? How may I help you?"she said. "Hi we need to go to the secret room. The one that has the special book"I said. She nod as we walk away.

"Go in and don't forget that no one must see you"she said. "Thank you!"Alison said. We walk toward door. "So how can we open it? "Vanessa said. I look at my pendent and took it off. "Maybe this can help us"I said.

I place it on the door and it light up. We all gave each other high five and then the door turn pink and blue. Vanessa open it and we all enter. Alison giggle as she walk ahead. "I wish I can stay here forever"she said.

"It fit perfectly for you Alison" Vanessa said as she gave the okay sign. A elf walk toward us and gasp. "It her! It really her! Again!"he said as the other elf look up. "Oh no"I said as they all ran toward us.

They crowded her again. "Hi again!"she said as she bend down a little. They all cheer or laugh. "Okay back to work dwarf"said a voice. They groan as they went back to their place. "Fairy godmother!"we yell.

"Hello my child! What bring you here today?"she said. "Oh we are here to try to scare of a classmate of mine"I said. "Girls that bad. You shouldn't used your magic like that. You should used your magic for good not bad"she said.

"We are using our magic for good. It because of Glison. We think he might be working with the joker"I said. "And Serean? Isn't he protecting you?"she said as she frown. Protecting us? He is a wolf and they depend on themselves.

"But he is a wolf. And I need to do it.I need to make him talk" Alison said. "No no no! Good magic shouldn't be mess with bad things! You are too young and too kind to do that kind of thing. You should be lady like" Godmother said.

We walk back as Alison made a grip. "Lady like?"she said. "You shouldn't say that godmother"I said as the dwarf gasp. "I am not lady like. I am myself and I can do anything I want!"she said as black smoke went around her.

She turn into a snake and hiss at her. Godmother swoon and fainted. "Woah! How you did that?"I said as she turn back. "I don't really know"she said as she turn back to her normal self. "Hey! Maybe we can used that to scare him off!"Vanessa said.

They squeal as I started to remember something.

"Not that strong"she said. "Wait what does that suppoe to mean?" Vanessa said. "Alison suffer with dark magic in her blood"She said. We all look at her. "Dark magic? Alison is mostly sweet and nice. There no way she has dark magic"Vanessa said.

Maybe the dark magic must help her become that snake. "Hey Britney! How about you come and help us? The dwarf aren't going to hold it that long!" Vanessa said as a dwarf fell down with only one heavy book.

Alison help him up and it blush really red. "I am coming! Just wait a second!"I said. I look at the fairy godmother and sigh. "What are you hiding?"I whisper. I ran back to the girls and smile at them.

"Wait a min! Why don't we used our magic?"Vanessa said. "Cool! To grow creepy rose bushes! Oh and maybe I should fly!"Alison said as she look into a book. Some dwarf came with a plate of cookie.

I pick one up but it slap my hand, making me drop it. "Aw I thought you suppose to be nice!"I said as it walk past me. Vanessa giggle as she grab one but it hit her hand too. "What?!" she said as they went toward Alison.

They tug on her pant a little. She look down as they raise the plate toward her. "Thank you. Also I think my friend might want some,don't we? Now say sorry" She said. They nod and went back toward us.

"Should we used music?"I said. "Yes awesome idea! I want to used the hate you song!"Alison said. "You are scaring him so you make the choice"Vanessa said. She cheer as she ate her cookie. I smile as I look back at the book.

"But what happen if he does talk? Wouldn't he try to make us shut up or hurt us?"Vanessa said. The whole room went quiet. "I can't decide on that. We might never know"I whisper. Vanessa nod as we look for more spells.

I hope we can find a way to stop him