Something is wrong with Glison

🌹Britney pov🌹
I hate school and that final.

I look on my phone as I waited for the bell to ring. "Hey Britney speak to me! I am so bored!" Alison said as she poke my hand. "I'm just bored"I said. "But second period hasn't even started"she said.

Oh right. I still hate school. It like hell here. "So are you sure you are okay?"I said. They let her go to school because she was all heal up. But how can you heal up so fast when she used up some powerful magic?

"Yeah I am okay. Just mad that I can't used my magic"She said. If she can't used her magic then how she going to defend herself when we fight the joker? She smile then look back at her book she was reading.

"So? How was the ball?"She said. "Let say it was magical"I said.I hold on the phone number he gave me. I can't wait to call him. The bell ran And she stood up. "Well time to go class"she said then she ran off.

I smile and went to go to gym. "Hi son!"I said as I ran up to him. I name him son because I treat him as a son. "Oh hey"he said. "Are you okay? You got bag eyes"I said then he push me away. "I am fine don't touch me!"He growl.

What? What going with him? "Hey Glison!" Vanessa said and he pet her on the head? "How are you?"he said. "I am good! So anything plan this weekend?"she said as she lean closer to him. Dang get a room love birds.

"Oh maybe going with my friend or something boring"he said. He growl as he look around. "Are you okay?"I ask again. "Hey have you guys seen Alison? I need to talk to her"he said looking around again.

What? Why would he be asking for Alison? He hate talking about her. "Why?"I ask as I look at him. "Oh you know to talk to her. I need to tell her something imoportant"he said. "Um let me talk to Vanessa for a second"I said as I pull her away. 

"I think he finally going to say sorry!"Vanessa whisper. "No that can't be"I said. "What do you mean? Don't you want her to be happy? She been horrible ever snice they broke their friendship!"she whisper.

That was true. Alison would be quiet to 2 day then she was her happy mood. If you say his name, she change the subject very quickly. "Alright but let see what Alison have to say. She really hate him remember?"I whisper back.

We just wait to see how she might react. She might still hate him. I sigh until we were playing volleyball. Glison hit the ball to hard that it left a dent near me. "Woah sorry about that"he said. But he doesn't look sorry.

The teacher whistle as I got my bag. "Let get out here fast!"I said to Vanessa. "But what about?"he said but I ran away. We need to see Alison right now. We gasp as we saw Glison talking to her already outside!

"You want me to forgive you?"she said as she hug her book. "Yes please Alison?"he said. She hum then shake her head no. "You aren't winning this girl hand that easy!"she said as she ran off.

"What the hell was that?"Vanessa said. "He ask her to say sorry?"I said as she look away. "Let go see if Alison is okay"I said. Vanessa is mostly a jealous type in our friend group. She nod as we ran to catch up to her.

"Alison what happen?"I said. "What did he want? He always been annoying and he call me sick minded! Now he want me to be his friend? Again?"she said as she look at us. "Don't worry. We get to the bottom of this"I said.

She nod and quickly ran to her class. "That is strange. I know my son and he isn't like this"I said as we walk to class. "Okay then what do you think it is?"Vanessa said as we took our seat before the bell rang.

"I don't know but I don't like this new Glison"I said as I look to my left. A owl came and landed on my shoulder. "Athena any news?" I said. It hoot then put a claw up. A letter? Not it is a card. Why would Athena give me a card? 

I took it and saw a image of a joker card. No it can't be. "Something is wrong here. The joker is coming to get us"I said. "But I don't see him. Maybe he is acting like one of the students!" Vanessa said.

Whatever the joker is planning for us,we will be ready