Au Short

Hi this is Flutterknight and I decide to do this short. Please enjoy this mini short.

(Alison is waving at the screen)

Alison:Hi! My name is Alison! But you can call me Ally!

Kirsha:Hi my name is Kirsha! It very nice to met you!

Britney:Hello there! My name is Britney!

Vanessa:Hello out there from the world! My name is Vanessa!

Christian:And I am Christian, the greatest leader of this group.

(Every girl look at him as he chuckle and smile)

Britney (clap her hand together): Well we are here for something special. Do you know oh great leader?

Christian (smile drop) :oh no

Vanessa (slap him in the back of his head) :We been planning this for a whole month!

Alison: We were? I didn't remember. Or was it only y'all?

Kirsha: Well it actually... It about you

Alison:Me? What did I do? I didn't do anything! (Hide her bag of candy)

Britney:It nothing bad! Do you know what day it is?

Alison:Nope! I been busying study and doing homework that I forgot.

Kirsha: Okay joker! Bring it up!

(The whole white room turn into the park with a lot of gift and a strawberry cheesecake)

Alison:Is it someone birthday?

Joker:Princess don't you remember? It your birthday! You are turning 17 today! (Hug her)

Alison:Oh! Thank you! Mostly my friend don't remember it my birthday!

Joker: What?! Who are they?! I kill them! (Hug Alison and float in the air)

Vanessa:Chill! We aren't those type of friend! And thank you guys for reading our story!

Britney:Flutterknight our creator got inspired by her friend which you guess it! It us!

Vanessa:She work really hard on her story even though she got a lot of things happening in her life.

Joker:please vote and share and give like to her story! (Kiss Alison on the cheek)

Alison:Yes and for my birthday I decide to draw us as fire emblem fate. I didn't finish it because I was too busy so here what I got. It me as Azura and Maya as Luna

Joker:Isn't she wonderful? (Alison blush)

All:thank you for reading her story (bow as the curtain close)

Flutterknight:Yes thank you my sweet child. Thank you for reading my story and wish you a good day because summer is almost here! I am so happy and please share,comment and vote for my story and like I said before! Thank you my little pixies! Love you all!