A beautiful blond women try to tell me something

Vanessa pov

"What? Where Teddy?"Alison whisper.

"Um who Teddy?"Christian ask as I took a good glance at them.She blush then look away."Um I was sleep talking yeah that"she said.That a lie.She talking about that big teddy bear she has.She named it 'Fluffy'

"I dont turst that Christian"I whisper to Brintey.Ever snice she met him,she talk nonstop about him.I am about to say they like each other if it wasnt Alison fiesty personilaty.She swear on herself that she won't fall in love after her second boyfriend.

Also because of that guy.The guy who I kinda have a crush on.I don't really know.But all I know is if I did him,she might be hurt."Nah I think he is a nice guy"she said."Britney,how many guy have EVER been nice to Alison?"I said.

None.She told me how much guys fall in love with her but they only want her for her body."I know but we got to trust her.She know what she doing"she whisper back."What are we whispering?"said a voice.

We look to our left and saw Kirsha."Wow girl we need to put a bell on you"Britney said."Alright kid! Get out of the van!"yell her mother.We all got out and Alison jump around."Fresh air! I love the fresh air! I am going to catch a wolf!"she yell as she ran off.

"Do you think she be fine?"Kirsha said.We all look at Alison then we heard an oh no.We look at Britney who was holding Alison's bag."What the oh no?"I said.She shake the bag and then some bag of candy fell out.

"Did Alison ate any of these?"I ask."Yes she ate them 8 period"Christian said as her mother took out tents."So how many minutes pass?"I ask."Well it been 40 min why?"Kirsha said.I know after 10 to 30 min,she will have a sugar rush.

But since she was a sleep during those 30 min,all those sugar rush has been saved in her body until she was awake."We got to find or else she go crazy!"Britney yell.We all ran in different way and I push some bushes out of the way.If I was her,where should I be?

I heard a laughter and I decide to follow it.So the laughter made me go to the pond? There nothing good but skipping stones.I heard the same laughter and look at the left.A old man make a beautiful women into a swan.He laugh as the swan started to cry.

How sad.Then it show the blond girl with a boy."Please Odette come with me"he said.The girl shook her head."I am so sorry Derek,I can't"she said."Then come with me to the ball.I will declare my love to you in from of the world"he whisper.

She nod as she went in for a kiss."Then they live happily ever after"I whisper.No the story doesn't end here said the wind then show the ballroom.It was the prince dancing with the girl.But in my gut,it telling me that one was a fake.

When he said he love her,the man that turn the girl into a swan appear and laugh.Derek ran back to where he saw Odette and she fell in his arm.He started to cry as the other guy appear.They started to talk but I couldn't them.

Derek raise his sword and went to attack him.I don't want to see what happen next.Some fresh breeze went toward me and I open my eyes.A man with his wife.A lot of animal were there,like if they were following them.

They laugh together as the man try to show her how to used the bow and arrow.They look so beautiful together.The blond girl saw me and smile."My child come here"she said as she put down her bow down.I walk toward her and she put her hand on my cheek.

"You are beautiful.How you are grown!"she said."I am sorry but who are you?"I said.She chuckle as she look at my necklace."Ah you haven't took it out I see? That good"she said.What the hell is she taking about?! "I am so sorry but who the hell are you?"I said.

"My name is Odette and you are my descendant"she said as she look at her husband."You are crazy?!"I yell.She laugh then point at her wrist.A swan tattoo.It look like the charm from my necklace."I must warn you something.I want you to go find the destiny stone"she said.

"What that? And what a stupid name"I said.When she open her mouth open,some green fog appear from either side of me."Wait!"I yell and a someone laugh."Don't make me laugh! She is going to defeat me?"said a voice.

I scream as the red fog went toward me."Vanessa!"someone yell.I turn around and saw Kirsha with a weird looking book."Where did you get that?"I said.She look at the book then put in behind her.

"I had it in my bag all this time.Any way found Alison?"She said.I look back at the pond,which only shown some birds there."Nope,how about you?"I said."Yeah we found her but you might want to see this"she said.

I follow her.What did I saw back there? I look up as we saw Alison hugging a big lion?! "Wow that Feisty!?"Britney said as she hug Christian."Yep! And you are not taking her away!"she said as the lion purr.

What the hell is going on?