Taking care of her

🃏Joker pov🃏
I was busy fixing my home until I felt something.

I felt hurt. But how? Is it? I am going to check on my girl. I went to her room then gasp. Her room is so adorable! It had the most cutest drawing ever! A print out Pokemon and she even have a bookshelf that had drawing on it!
My she is different and I love her! She was on bed,sleeping and had a few cut around her arm. "Don't tell you did this"I said as I went on my knee. I love her too much to her go. She hug her giant teddy bear.

I put my hand on her cheek and smile. This is what she would want me to do. Smile for her. "Wake up. I am so sorry"I whisper. I saw a faint glow where her heart should be and a ribbon came out.

It hug her body then went back inside? Her head started to move. "Joker?"she said. "Sweetie! I am here. Just don't work too much"I said as I hug her. I heard her chuckle then felt her move. "Where am I?"she said.

"Home. I think?"I said as I look at the mirror. There were ton of book and a bright pink jewelry box. "Bring that box to me"she said. I took the pink box and brought to her. I wonder why she would even have this box?

She hate pink and doesn't wear jewelry a lot. She open the box which reveal a lot of jewelry which is mostly rings and necklace then I heard music. She hum with it and put her hand on the tiny ballerina.

"You always wanted a music box. You said you always want one"I said. I remember it. She would talk how much she love music and how she love to have something like that. I used my magic to make it dance by itself.

"Sweetie what wrong?"I said. She sigh as she touch the music box softly. "It nothing. I am just tried. And am I dangerous?"She ask. Dangerous? What does she mean by that?

"No you aren't. I mean you are dangerously beautiful but dangerous? No you are the hope that people need"I said. She smile then a bright light appear from her chest. I gasp then my mark appear.

"Is that a wolf mark?"She said. "Yes and I don't know how it appear. I thought I hidden it so well"I said. "Are you part wolf?" she said. I look down then nod slowly. She put her hand on my chin and push it up.

"How many secret do I must find out?"She chuckle. I smile then kiss her forehead. She smile as she sat up a little. "Alison,tell me what happen?"I said. "I feel like my inner demon is coming out" she said as she look down.

How can an angel have an inner demon? She is too pure to even have one. "Go to sleep love. I will protect you"I said. She nod then fell right back to sleep. I took her music box and let it play for her. I felt like I fail her.

"Hello Joker"said a voice. I turn around and saw a shadow. It must be the shadow king work. "What are you doing to my angel? "I yell. He laugh as I made a fist. How dare he?! He is the most awful person I ever met!

"Your lady?! That a joke! She isn't fit to be with a villain like you. She is fit with someone who will make her happy and make her feel special. Not someone who follow her around and make her feel like she is someone property" he said.

He continue laughing as I look at my lady. He is right. I been treating her like a property instead of a normal human being. I pressure her to be mine that she must fall in love with me because she felt like she doesn't have a choice.

She never said I love you to me so it must felt for her like she didn't had a voice which is something she wanted. I love making her smile but I never ask if she is truly happy. I was only thinking of her being mine instead of her choosing her special person.

What have I done? "You are right"I said. He look at me. "I will let my girl be free. She doesn't love me back. I will go now. Will you take care of her?"I said. He lean toward me and nod. "I promise. I always wanted a daughter"he said.

I nod then look at my girl I mean Alison. "Goodbye sweetie. I love you so much but if I really love you,I must learn to let you go. You must be really happy"I said then write everything that I feel about her. I went back home and cry in my room.

I cry in the darkness while my love one will smiling with her special person