Helping Alison who disappear

🐬Michelle pov🐬
I clear out the area

"Jennifer, how is your side?"I yell and she came out, carrying a little boy who is hurt. There is a lot of people getting hurt. "Yep. Everything is clear"She said as she took the little boy to a safe place. A deli. I am surprised that demon or anyone didn't touch it.

"I am going to check the school to find any more mortal. You stay here and watch them"I said. She nod and she went inside. Somehow that deli and the other store on this street is protected by something I thought as I hold my weapon tight. 

You don't know if there are demon roaming around this place. I step on something then I look down. A crystal? Is this protecting this street from getting hurt? But who put this here? And why the demon never found it? 

I decide to go the one place that make teenager cry. School. I mean it is school and it is like hell to us. I heard someone talking and I look. It was Alison with that player. I am about to show him the way to hell. 

Bright light like form rope appear from under her and started to wrap themselves around her. What is going on with her? She gasps as it finally warps all around her arm. They pull her down as he tries to reach out to her. 

She managed to show him the middle finger as she disappears which made me chuckle a little. "My wife. She's gone"he said as he went on his knee. "What have you done to her?!" I yelled at him. He looks at me and his face was red from crying. 

"I didn't do anything! It was the stupid spirit animal! Now everyone will die"he said then demon appear. Spirit animal? What is he talking about? I used my kyoketsu-shoge to attack them. "I need help guys"I whisper then I saw a demon falling down. 

I look back and saw Jennifer. "What took you so long?"I said. "Busy taking care of mortal. I was wondering what took you so long"she said as she swings some more of her weapon. I smile when we ran off. Then we were surrounded by a fog. 

"Now let see how good you really are"he said then he waves his wand around. "Guys, have you seen Alison? We look everywhere but she was nowhere to be found"Taya said as she came with Kirsha. "What did you guys do?"Kirsha said as I glare at her. 

Did she think we did this? "I don't know but I think it time to defend ourselves girls"I said as I grip on my weapon. A demon appear and float toward me. I try to slice him but it went right through him. "Fuck, it a demon ghost. They can go through thing"I whisper. 

They laugh as it stare at us. How are we going to fight it? "Alright girls, time to show them who they are messing with"Taya said as the other took out their weapon. Well I guess we have to figure it out while we are fighting. 

"I think you might need this"said a familiar voice. We look to our left and saw fairy godmother with a table near by her. "What are you doing here?"Jennifer said. "Yeah why are you here? I recall you don't like Alison that well"I said.

"I don't hate Alison, I love her dearly but I hate her mother that all but enough about that. We got a world to save from that monster. Also I thought you need help so I decide to make theses machines a long time ago. 

I knew these day might come. They are perfect for you and there is one of each of you"she said as she push a table toward us. I stop it with my foot and it was think you saw in Ghost-buster movie. "Are these from ghost-buster movie?"Jennifer said as she look at it. 

"What can I say? I love ghost-buster movies"she said as she smile. We each pick up one and started to shoot the ghost demon. "This is so cool!"Taya said as she threw one to the fog. "Do it like the ghostbuster! The 2016 one!"Godmother said. 

"I try!"I yelled. I haven't seen the movie yet but I see what I can do. I shot at a ghost then roll over with it. Godmother cheer as I got up. Then I got it right. "Whoa watch out!"Taya said as she pull Kirsha down. The ax swing over their head then hit a different type of ghost. 

Jennifer shot at it and drag it back at the fog. "Slam shot! Even though I don't play basketball!"she yelled as she cheer for herself.  "Great job"I said as she smile. "Thanks!"she yell then I was pick up by something. 

"Let me go!"I yelled then it did what I ask for but in another demon arm. "Hey! You can't touch me! I already have a boyfriend!"I yelled as it try to bite me. Something explored under us and I saw half of it body. 

"Sorry time for you to go back to where you came from"I said as I shot it back to the fog. Jennifer cheer then she was picked up by something that look like a ghost demon bat. "Oh no! It going to eat me!"she yell as I turn around. 

I quickly shot it which let go Jennifer and made her hit a top of a car. "Sorry!"I yelled then she did a back flip and started to punch ghost demon with some type of gloves. I look back and saw Kirsha staring at the bat ghost demon. 

"Kirsha! Don't worry I got you!"Taya yell as she ran in between them. "It chipping time ghost" She said and she turn another weird machines on as it suck it in. "Thanks Taya. I own you!" Kirsha said as she smile. 

I heard a scream then I look back. Two demon bat ghost came toward me. What should I do? I check in my pocket then saw a small gun. Where did this come from? Well let hope this work. "Say hello to my little-"I said but I cut off because of the big explosion. 

"What the hell? Godmother, you really have too much time on your hand"I said as I look at the small gun. How can this make a giant explosion. "Thanks!" Godmother yelled as Bryam scream in anger. "Stay still and die!"He yell and made more ghost come out. 

"Kirsha! Check your pocket! I put something in there!"Godmother yell. So she is the one who put this weapon in our pocket but when did she do it? She check her pocket and took out two gun. "Guns?!"she said. "Yep! Now, fight them!" Godmother said. 

"Alright I know that but guns?! I can't used gun!"she yell as the monster came closer to her. "Then act like it is someone trying to hurt J-hope!"I yelled then I think she snap. She started to shoot at them one by one. 

She walk toward them, shooting them back to the fog. We were so surprise how she act with those gun right now. Then a big ghost came out of the fog. I wanted to help her but Taya stop me. "Let her handle it"she said and I nod. 

She shot her gun at the same time and line it up to his body. It explosion as we cheer for her. "You aren't done yet!"Bryam yelled then he shot something at me. "NO!"Someone yelled then I close my eyes. Nothing happen to me. 

I look and saw godmother, laying on the ground. "GODMOTHER!"Alison yelled as she look back. Where did she came from?! I lay next to Godmother who is crying. "I am so sorry. Tell Alison to forgive me"she said then turn into ashes.

"Michelle, look. the fog is gone"Jennifer said. "Well at least she is gone. She was a pain in the ass, am I right Alison?"Bryam said. "How dare you?!"she yelled as her body turn red. What is happening to her? Alison started to attack him. 

He scream as she push him to the ground. "NO ONE HURT MY FRIEND AND TAKE MY LOVE'S POWER!"She yell as she threw punches at his face. I smile and cheer for her. She is fighting back! She finally is fighting back with body movement. But one thing still is in my mind.

I hope she can stop him from controlling the world.