Fighting with a warrior? I am in love

🐻Taya pov🐻
I was woken by the noise of my phone.

Who is calling at 3 in the morning? I pick up the call. "Hello? Do you know what time it is?"I said. "Yes. But we need to save Alison!"Kirsha said then I hurry to get out of my bed. It can't be her time right now!

No it can't be! "What happen? Is she okay?"I said. "No. Cherry have her"she said. That worst! I growl then whisper something in Latin. It mean To name of evil in english. "Daughter of Gaston. We need back up,call Christian. We might need his help"I said.

I don't know why but it seen he might help us. "Yeah. Meet me near the school. I think we need to make a plan"she said. I hum then turn off my phone. I quickly change into something nice and flexible. I must find her quickly before it is too late. 

I grab my Yumi or in other word, Death from afar. I open the window and jump out. I need to hurry up. I felt a strong breeze past by me and I look up. It was a tan girl with fuzzy and curly hair in a green ninja. 

She had a Fukiya or in other word, Death from not so afar in her hand. She look at me then she wink at me?! What the hell is going on here? I follow her then she stop. "Come on daughter of Merida"she said. How did she knew?! I got out then she chuckle. 

"Who are you?"I ask. She giggle then she walk toward me. "Why don't you take a guess?"she said as she took out her weapon. She put something in it then blew it. I doge it then took out my arrow. I try to shoot her but she keep twirling around. 

"Are you supposed to be the best shooter around?"she said. She totally pissing me off! I took out three more and shoot all at once. "Sweetie, do you know how to aim?"she said as she look at me. I smile then I made my ax appear.

Her eyes went wide as I swing my ax around. "I might be the best shooter around but I am better using an ax"I said and she smile. "Two can play this game"She said as she took an Katana?! I never saw on before but it is awesome!

We swing each other weapon as rain started to rain. Not now! I saw a opening. I punch her then she fell on her knee. "Any last word?"I said. She look up slowly and smile. "You don't want to hurt me do you?"She said.

Can I? I lower my ax down then I was throw to a brick wall. What the?! I had ittle dart around my shirt sleeves and pant. "Who knew you actually believe me?"she said as she stood up. Wait she wasn't hurt?! I growl at her.

"Let me go!"I yell. "Why should I?"she said as she glare at me. I blush then look away. "Because I need to go save her"I said. She hum then went toward me. "What are you doing?"I said. "My power id that I know when someone is lying"she said.

"Oh"I said as I blush some more. She shook her head yes and let me go. "I am Octavia, daughter of Mulan. I must say you know how to fight"she said as she put her hand out. I shook her hand as I smile. "You too. My name is Taya"I said. 

"Taya? That sound cute"she said as she took her mask off from her face. "Since you are good at fighting, want to join my team?"I said. Not that I want to hang out with her! It more for her to help our team right?

What going on with me?! I never like this before. She giggle then she kiss my cheek. Did she do this for pity or something else? Does she like me?! "You are cute. And sure. I see you later dear"she said as she walk away.

She put her mask up then she jump off. She fell on a giant bird? She look up then blew a kiss,  The fuck? Her laughter still linger as I went down and blush. Does she like me? I really want to know. Please stop teasing me.

Octavia. That sound so beautiful. But no focus on the mission. Which is what? Oh shit don't tell me I forgot! I need to get to school right now. As I ran, I touch my cheek where she kiss me. It me feel so happy and gummy all inside.

I found Kirsha and touch her shoulder. She turn around with her pen which is actually is a ribbon. She made into a pen so it is much easier to carry around  when there is a fight. "Taya it just you"she said as she lower her pen.

"Yeah. Sorry if I am a little late because I met someone on the way. And I have this weird feeling"I said, can't stop thinking about Octavia. "Do you feel bad? Or something different"she said. Something different? Yeah I think so

I think I am in love