The dream or a vision?

📜Kirsha pov📜
I sigh as the bell rang.

I went to my second period and waited for Alison. But I stop to see if Alison is okay. I can't trust the joker of taking care of Alison. Or him wanted to date her. I wonder what J-hope is doing right now. The ground shook and I drop my book.

"What going on?!"I yell as I try to balance myself. The floor crack and I look down. A big red eye open and stare right at me. Holy shit! "Two down and three to go"it said before it disappear. I ran away then bump into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry!"I said as the red haired girl look at me. She hiss at me then walk away as her short skirt sway with boys staring at her like she was some sort of prize. Gross! I went inside then Alison ran past me. "Whoa! Where the fire?"I said.

"Sorry! I just got so distracted!" She said as she went toward her seat. She put her hand to her face. Is she crying?! "Alison are you okay?"I said. She look at me and smile. "I am fine really"she said but when she turn around I put on my reveal glasses.

Sorry Alison but you are not fine. Please don't hurt me. The little teapot look at Alison then a screen appear. A girl hugging her knee while white word were floating. "Who can I trust?"I whisper as I took it off.

What do they mean? The teacher started her lesson and I started to copy my note. Trust who? My head started to hurt and I took off my glasses. What going on? "Kirsha? Kirsha are you okay?"a student ask. "Yes"I whisper then I fell down from my chair.

What going on with me? What going on with my leg?!? "Kirsha!"my teacher yell then it all went dark. "Hello?"I said. Where am I? "Can someone hear me?"I yell. A door appear in front of me and I stare at it.

Should I open it? I heard someone laugh and then I open the door. Fuck it! I am not going to died! I close the door then gasp. Am I in heaven? It look so beautiful! Beautiful rainbow flower and tree withal swing. But then I heard a crash!

Two figure were there but I can't make it out. One was a girl while the other look like a clown? "You can't stop me! I am more powerful then you!"it yelled. I think it was the clown. "Please Joker! This isn't the way!"yell another voice.

Is that Alison?! The joker must be the other one? She who was on the right who blast with ice power while the joker blast her with black magic. Alison seen to struggle as black vein went covering her arm.

What is wrong with her arm?! Is it the dark magic that consume her? She close her eyes as she chuckle. "So this is how we end, huh? I am so sorry but forgive me"she said then I saw something that look like a sword.
I finally got a clear vision of what is around me. There were also a crowd of people, surrounding them. It was Alison in her butterfly form,fighting the joker who look so epic freaking weird! With cool looking sword!

She look amazing by the way. She look back at us and smile. "I love you guys. Thank you for being with me"she said then she gasp.

I scream in pain as the sword was thrust into her. I cry so much as her eyes widen as she fell down. I cry as I saw her bleed. Flower grew under her as the joker cry in pain. "No my life doesn't end here!"he yell.

Alison laugh then made a light appear. "Positive energy"she said. She threw it at him then they were gone. People cry as the bright light cover the whole area. I cover my eyes then I felt like I been shake like a milkshake.

"Wake up! Don't died on me! Hades it not her time!"Alison yell as she shake me. "I will if you don't stop"I said. She gasp then smile at me. "The hell you scare me! Don't do that again! Give me a big hug!"she said as we hug each other.

"She is okay Miss. Let me take her to nurse"Alison said as our teacher nod. She help me up and we walk out of class. But with a pass of course. "So what happen?"she said. I can't tell her what happen back there.

I don't want her to worry. "Sorry. I skip breakfast"I lied. "Girl! Don't do that ever again okay! You scare me and the rest during class. We need you healthy for the battlefield "she said as she smile. I smile weakly at her.

Was it a dream or a vision?