The crystal mountain that hold all memory

Villain pov 

I walk away with Octavia by my side.

"At last! I will get control and I will get my happily ever after!"I said. "And what about setting my free?"Octavia said. "Sweetie um I lied"I said. "What?!"she yell as I check my nails. "I lied. You might not noticed by read the fine print"I said.

I made the contact appear then move it toward her. She read it and gasp. "I pledge to be your servant until my time"She said. "Yes and you are still alive huh?"I said as I put my hand on my hips. "So you made me do all these horrible thing just for this?!"she yelled.

"Yes. Pity. Well sorry but maybe I can change that contract if you do one last favor?"I said as I grin. "What is it? And I hope it's nothing bad"She said. "Well I need you to find the crystal mountain"I said.

"The crystal mountain?! Isn't that dangerous and crawling with ice dragon?"she said as I sigh. "No it's were pretty unicorn and raibow are made. Of course it is!"I yelled then calm myself down. "They say it's hidden but it is impossible!"I said.

"Impossible? Doesn't the fairy godmother know? I mean I heard she has a key"Octavia said as I gasp. "Of course. Octavia? Can you be a dear and stay here? Protect this two crystal for me"I said as I look at her.

"Why would I want to?"she said then I roll my eyes. "Please~ Do it for me?"I said as I smile. She blush then took the crystal. "You have a thing for wolf girl?"I said as I put my hand on my hips. "No. I like cute girls"she said.

"So that what boys like? Cute short girl? Wow I should remember that"I said as I walk away. I need to find her and quickly. "Alison?"said a voice. I turn around then saw a person. "Who are you?"I said.

"It me, Jake. What are you doing here?"he said. Jake? "Sorry but who are you?"I said. "Jake? We were in an after school together?"he said. "I'm so sorry but I am so busy to um save the world? Bye"I said as I walk away.

I don't have time with friend. I saw fairy godmother and ran toward her. "Godmother!"I yelled. "My dear! I'm so happy to see you! How are you my little pearl?"she said as she hug me back. Great once I enter the crystal mountain.

"Good but I have a question for you?"I said. "Yes? Ask me anything!"she said. "Where is the crystal mountain?"I said. "Oh dear you should know. It's in the middle of the forest. Behind the castle"she said then I smile. 

"Thank you!"I said as I walk away. I quickly found Octavia then grab her hand. "Come on! I know where it is!"I said as we ran. Then it's started to rain. "Where is it?"Octavia said. "Here"I said as we appear in the middle of the forest.

"Um I don't see it"Octavia said. I scream then kick a peddle. I look at two spike that appear out of the ground. "What? Why are they here?"I said. I heard the bushes move and raise my hand up, making purple glow appear on my hand.

It was Liam and the wolf girl friend. "Oh it's you. So you change yor mind?"I purr. "No. I will always stay with Alison. We already bond if you look at our tattoo"he said as he show his wirst. A golden tattoo?!

"What?! I thought those doesn't exist!"I yelled. "I thought so too. So give Alison's body back and we will forget about this"he said. I fold my arm then look at my hair. It's glowing? I pick it up then saw it turn bright blue.

I look and saw the rock shining the same color. Are they connected? "Sorry but it's a no"I said as I touch the two spike. I scream as I felt power flow through me. I laugh as my hair floated. I put my head down as it change my looks.

Now this fit for a ruler of this world! "IT'S MY TIME TO BE NOTICED!"I yelled as it show a spiky path.  A crystal mountain grew as I laugh. "NO ONE WILL STOP ME! I WILL SOON HAVE MORE POWER AND WILL BE LOVED BY EVERYONE!"I laugh. 

"Enchanted! Please stop this! It's too much for you!"Liam said as he came closer. "MAYBE I SHOULD TAKE YOUR TOO SINCE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR POWER. DON'T THAT SEEN FAIR?!"I yelled as I grab his hand. "LIAM!"Little Alison yelled. 

He scream as I open my mouth. All his magic came into me and his tattoo show the real him. "I KNEW YOU WERE THE REAL WOLF KING. SOON YOU ARE MINE AND I WILL RULE THE WORLD BUT FIRST I NEED TO KILL HER!"I yelled as I look at her. 

The little girl gasp as I ran toward her. Liam went in front of her as I push my weapon down. He scream as the sword hit him on the shoulder. "LIAM!"SHe yelled as he fell. She ran toward him and look at him.

"Please open your eyes! I can't lose you! I already lost someone important! I can't lose you anymore!"she yelled. "I'm sorry Alison. I love you too much"he said as he touch her cheek.She cry as she put her head on his chest.

"OH WOW WHAT A TWIST! NOW IT YOUR TURN"I yelled as I rise my sword up.