Let go do stuff with some of our new magic

Alison Pov

"Alright we are not going to agrue"Christian said.

I cheer as I jump in the air."But how are we going to explain to my mom?"said Britney.I hum then close my eyes. "Hey can you turn back into a doll?" I said in my head. "Yes I could.Just say Transform"he said.

"Alright Pop! Transform!"I yell.Before in my eyes,it turn back into a doll.I quickly grab it and pet it."That awesome"Vanessa said."Hey kids,if you mind,we need to set up the tents so we can a place to sleep?"Britney's mom said.

We all went and we each pick someone to share the tent with."Oh I pick Kirsha!"I yell as I hug her arm."Alright I chose Vanessa and Christian can have his own tent"Britney said.We all went to pick our space.I chose the one near a tree.

"Alright captain! Tell us what we should do!"I said."Um I thought you know how to make a tent?"she said.I sigh then look at her."Look I never been camping so how should I know?"I said."Alright then let me give a try"she said

Kirsha pov

"Alright!"She said

I need her to get out here."Hey Alison,I left my book on how to set up a tent.Can you get it for me?"I said.She nod and ran back to the car.Maybe that give me some time.I look into my new spell book and found one.But it is in LATIN?!

Then maybe I can do"Leva in hoc tabernaculo, et faciet, et in magica res mirabilis!"I said.The tent look nice.Alison came with my book and gasp."Wow! Yo are too good for me!"she said as she hug me.

I smile as Alison went inside."But inside it amazing! How did you do it!"she said.What?! I went inside and gasp.Inside it look like a castle ballroom! "We should really let or friend here! Look there is enough room for us!"she said.

"Then yeah.Go tell the other to met in here after Britney mom is asleep"I said.She cheer and ran off.I walk toward a room and touch it.It roar and it show a book sign on it.Maybe I can get use to it.I went inside my room to learn my new spell book.

Vanessa pov

I groan as I got mess up with the tent sheet.

"Britney,cant we ask Alison for help? They are already done"I said."Nah we got this.You know we can't depend on her all the time"she said."But just this once?"I said.Then Alison scream as she hug Britney."Alison!"she yell as she drop the paper.

"Sorry but you want to share tents?"she said."Why?"I said."Well Kirsha made the inside tent looking so fine and it have enough room for all of us and yes I count!"she said."Alright then"I said.She cheer and ran to Christian.

Birtney groan and went to get the paper.A little chipmunk went on my shoulder and whisper something to me."Sure if you can help us with the tent"I said.It ran into some bushes then a lot of animals came.

They put up the tent up quickly then I can saw "Fashion".The chipmunk nod at me and then left."Whoa you never told me you can do that"she said."Oh that is my may skill that I keep hidden yeah hidden!"I said.I hope she buy it

Brintey pov

Nope I don't buy it

"Alright then"I said as my mother came."Wow Britney maybe you are useful for something"she said.What the hell? "Oh hello mom"I said calmly."Hello sweetie.I see yo brought your friend with you"she said.

"I had to mother"I said.She started to talk a lot then I look into her eyes then slowly whisper so no one can hear "Sleep".She close her eyes and went to sleep.What the hell did I just do?! I quickly try to carry her to her tent and place her on the ground.

I must tell no one about this."Hi!"said Alison.I scream really loud then sigh."Sorry if I scare you but I was about to go with christian in the wood.Is that okay?"She said."Sure"I said as she cheer.She ran and I check my mother.

She still asleep.Did I made her go to sleep? Maybe sleeping Beauty gave me that power? Nah cant be.She not real.Then how can I explain this? Maybe I shouldn't over think."Hey Brintey! Want cook some meat?"Kirsha said."Sure"I said

Christian pov

We walk into the wood,talking

We are going to the pond,skipping some stones."So how are you?"I said."Good I just hope I dint cause trouble with you know running off"she said."Nah it fine.I mean you are my favorite and I can't get mad at you"I said.

She smile at me then gasp."There the fucking pond!"she said.She grab some stone and started to throw some.But they keep sinking instead of skipping.I laugh as she huff."Le the master teach you"I said."Master,yeah right"she said.

I threw the stone and it skip 3 time."Whoa teach me master"she said.There was some soft singing and Alison look away."Alison?"I said.She follow the voice then I grab her hand."What going on?"I said.

"She belong to me now"said a voice.The joker.I growl as I saw him."What do you want?"I said."Why here of course.Look at her fresh blood"he said.He put her arm out and touch it slowly.Alison gasp then scream."The joker is back!"she yell

"Oh hush my princess.I am here for you"he said before he disappear.I ran to find the rest of the girl."Christian? Where Alison"said Kirsha."They took her.We need to go find her!"I yell.They all gasp and look at each other.

Then what are we waiting for? Let go save her