I been saved by the red ninja but Britney and Vanessa lost their memory

🐒Christian pov🐒
I am so tired of my friend.

He love messing up with my phone again. Alison try to make him stop again but we all know he won't stop. I sigh as I clean everything out with my friend. I will never trust him again on my phone. I swear.

Even if he give me the puppy eyes. Or Alison telling me to do it so he won't annoying us doing work. I walk to my history class to ask him for extra credit. I really don't want to fail. I look up and saw this girl sitting on the floor next to the vending machines.

What is she doing there? Don't she have class right now? "Hey young girl!"I yell. She look at me and has the most icy glare ever. "What you want son of the thief!?"she yell as she stood up. Talk about rudeness!

"Well wouldn't you get in trouble if a girl like you is sitting in the hallways instead of going to class?"I said. Dam I sound like Alison. "Why should you care? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend or something?"she said as she roll her eyes.

How did she knew that I have a girlfriend? Unless it was sarcasm. "I am just warning you"I said. She gasp and put her hand on her waist. "Don't you move!"she yell. "Or what?!"I yell back. She really getting on my nerve.

She pull out some scarf and threw it at me. It was warp around my waist and I was pull up toward her. She smell really nice. It kinda remember me of someone familiar. She growl as the scarf let me go.

"What wrong with you?"I said. "Don't you see those dark energy all around you?"she said. I look and saw all these dark powder around people. "Yes. Who is doing this?"I said. Someone laugh as it reveal this guy wearing all black.

"Oh so here you are! You can't go anywhere now!"This kid said as he twirl his staff around. "Like you won already. Come and claim your prize"she said as she took out her sword. Well I guess it was a sword.

It look a lot bigger then any sword I seen form the internet or movie. She ran toward him and her sword light up. She swing it around but he keep turning into a shadow and move away. "Is that all you can do princess?"he said then he turn into a cobra.

She scream as she try to get away from it. "Stay away from me!"she said. Is she afraid of it? "Oh! You are afraid of snake! Good to know!"he said. I grab the vending machine. "Hey king cobra! Catch this!"I yell as I threw the vending machine.

He scream as it fell on top of him. "Are you okay?"I said to the girl. She shook her head then the cobra appear out from the broken glass. "You think you can defeat me that easily!?"he yell. The ninja scream as she hug me.

I grab her sword but it felt so heavy. I swing it around until the cobra past by us. Where is he going? "Hey come back here! Where are you!?"I yell. "Boy! Look over there!"she said. She point at two girl who was busy with their phone.

Isn't that Vanessa and Britney? "Hey watch out!"I yell. They look away from their phone as the cobra transform into himself again. Britney drop her phone and took out her dagger. She threw it at him but it flew past him and to the ninja sleeves.

She huff as she try to take it out. "Sorry! My bad!"Britney yell. He point his staff at them and zap them with this red light. I scream in anger as they fell down. "No!" the red ninja yell as she stood up. Does she know them?

"Now to hurt the one you care about the most!"he yell. He ran toward me then turn into a cobra. Wait she care about me?! But I never met her my whole life. I close my eyes but felt nothing. What happen?

I open my eyes and saw the ninja in front of me with the cobra teeth mark in her neck. "Red ninja!"I yell as she fell down. "My plan work!"he yell but then we heard footstep. "I be back!"he yell as he ran away.

The girl raise her hand and the whole hallways was clean up. She scream in agony as her wirst show a dark red band. "Ninja!"I yell. She look at me and her eyebrows rose. I think she feel sorry about all this.

"Take my mask off. Maybe you will figure it out"she said. I did what she ask and gasp. It was Alison?! "What? Why?"I said. "I try to protect you. I guess my time is up"she said as she put her hand on my cheek.

I cry as her arm drop and her eyes slowly closed. No! I could still save her. "Oh no! Is that girl okay?"said a voice. I look up and saw Vanessa. "Do you know her? Or me?"I said. "Nope! Why would I?"she said then she walk away. I got no time for this!

I ran quickly to the library as her time slowly slip away