We came home and something isn't right

📜Kirsha pov📜
"What happen?"Britney said.

"Let say boy problem. The one thing I hate so much"Alison said as she roll her eyes and clean her pants. Then I noticed a dark green pendent on her cloak? Wait when did she had her cloak on? "Alison where did you get that pendent? "I said.

She look at her chest and smile. "Um the joker gave it to me?"she said. "Did he do anything to you?"Christian said as he hug her. She growl and push him away. "He couldn't even hurt me. Any way we shouldn't be mean at him!"she said.

Christian frown and I don't want any of my friend to get into a fight right now. "We should go back home. Our parent should be worry about where we were"I said. They nod then Douglas came with his wand.

"I can take you home if you want. My mother and I got to take care of this mess. Also we should take your mom home and erase her memory of all this"he said. "Will I see you again?"She said. "Yeah. I promise to see you tonight"he said.

Vanessa and I aw as Alison made a gag noise. "Don't act like you hate it"I said. We all know her that she love reading book about her and some random character. I can't lied. I mean when you are lonely in love, you would do anything to find that love.

"It sick and horrible and it ruin your life and mess up your head!"she said as she walk away. She grip on her scythe. "Where are you going?"I said. She jump and slice the wall. A portal open as She look us.

"So? Are we going back home or are we staring at this portal all day?"she said. "Oh okay! Bye Douglas! I love you!"Britney yell. They kiss and Alison threw herself to the portal. "What wrong with her?"he said.

"Sorry. She still couldn't get over what happen to her. Trust me. She been hurt more then any one here"I said. He nod and I waited for the other to go in. "Kirsha?" said maleficent as I look back. "Watch her. I don't want her to get more trouble"she said.

I nod and went inside the portal. We landed in the library. "That was good and all but I need some sleep!"Vanessa said. "But you been soul less! How can you think of sleep?"Alison said. I turn around and gasp.

"Um Vanessa? Alison? I think you need to look at yourselves"I said. "Why? I mean I already know I look great"Alison said as she flip her hair. "Anyway why are you looking at us like that?"Vanessa said. "Just look at the goddam mirror!"Christian yell.

Vanessa grab one and scream. "I have a tail and some swan wing?! This can't be happening to me!" she yell. Alison took the mirror away from her and gasp. "And I am a she wolf?!"she said as she drop the mirror.

"Yeah let all calm down"I said but then Vanessa started to sound like a swan. We giggle as she frown. "It not funny!"she said. "Welp I am glad that I am a beautiful she wolf. I mean look at my tail and ear!"she said as she touch her ears.

Why isn't she freaking out? Then again, she is weird and calm in most situation like that dead roach in the locker room. I still can't get that image away from my mind. "Why does she get to be beautiful and not me?!"she yell as she made a grip.

"Hey! I didn't ask for this! I also want to take this off! Or maybe peolpe might give me candy!"She said as she smile. "Um Alison? I am sorry to say this but wolf can't eat candy"I said. She froze then fell on her knee.

"Why cruel world?!"She yell as she bang her fist on the floor. "Maybe it will go away tomorrow?"Christian said. "Please help me. I can't go to school like this! Tomorrow" Vanessa said as she flap her wing around.

"I can. I can just cut my sweater and make my tail like a belt?" Alison said. "But what about me?!"Vanessa said as she shook her. "Let all calm down. Let see each other tomorrow early here and see if it fix itself"I said.

"But how they are going home like that? They can't go out there! People might hunt them down or hurt them!"Christian said as he hug Alison. She groan. "Stop treating me like a young child! I know how to defend myself!"she said as she push him away.

"They can stay here. I am sure they won't mind you stay here for a day. So Alison will you stay with us a group again?"I said. I think we really Alison back in our team. She is almost skill with any weapon she has.

Heck! She might be the only one here who know how to fight with a weapon. "Heck no! I am a lone wolf now. Please accept my choice. It the only first choice I ever make"she said as I nod. I know what going on with her and her parent relationship. 

"Please be careful out there"I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. "Please we live in Brooklyn for Pete's sake...But I promise to be safe. Be safe out there and watch out the team" she said before she left.

Why do I have to protect everyone? Why can someone protect me?