Betray the one I got help the most

I groan as I got up.

My head fucking hurt. Where am I? I look around and noticed it was Godmother room. "How are you child?"she said. "Tried. And it hurt like hell"I said. "I could tell. I saw her magic. It was powerful you know"she said. Then I remember what happen.

"Alison! Sweetie you are here!"I said as I smile. Alison chuckle then put her hand up. "Get out of here"she said. "Dear? What are you doing?"I said. "I know what you have be doing. How was it? You know, having sex with other girls? Was it fun? 

Well it time to show you out the door. I mean I am not letting you try to hurt any more girls like this. I am not letting you go off that easily. Let me show you the way out if you like"she said as she grin. This isn't Alison.

She too nice and she forgive people too easily! "Too bad he couldn't stay a little longer. The fun was about to start"I heard Alison said as I flew off. I saw a seal of a phoenix on my chest and when I touch it, the seal burn me.

I lay down and close my eyes. I died in the hands of the used called friend. I saw a person in a blue dress leaning down. "The thing I do for this boy"I heard that women said as I slowly close my eyes, falling into the darkness.

"So it was you who save me right?"I said as I hold my stomach. "Yes,dear. You should know we need you to stay alive to wedge them"she said. "So it wasn't Alison. Was it?"I said as she stood quietly. "Tell me"I growl.

"Yes. It not her. It was Enchantress. I ask her to control Alison"she said. "WHAT? ARE YOU INSANE?!"I yelled. "No. We need to get rid of her and fast before anything bad happen"she said as she walk away. Something bad? Hell no witch. 

I growl then I saw her wand on her table. I look at her then at the wand.  If I took that wand then maybe I can control all magic. Maybe I can change her mind. I chuckle then went toward her wand. "Child. I forbid you to touch it"she said. 

"Grandmother. I won't listen to you"I yelled as I threw a shadow ball at her. She scream as it hit her right on the stomach. I smile as she fell down. I walk toward the wand and grab it. "It's perfect"I whisper as I touch it softly. 

I felt the magic going into me. Into my blood. I laugh as the magic fix me. "Let see what kind of power this wan have"I yelled as I floated in the air. I put the wand up and green cloud appear. I laugh as it change my looks. 

"Bow to your new king"I said as I look at the old fairy godmother. "You're not fit to be king"She said. "I think I am. I mean I am perfect for the job"I said as I grin. I heard footstep and I look at my left. It was Alison and her little friend. 

She gasp as she cover her mouth. "Hello my pretty princess"I said as I trace her jawline slowly. She slap my hand away. "Who are you?"she said. "Don't you know who I am?"I said as I chuckle and she gasp again. 

"Bryam? What have you done?"She said as her tear went down. "My queen, please don't cry"I said as I lean in then something hit me across the face. "Take your hands off of her!"I heard someone yelled. I look and saw the black girl. 

I growl then point my wand at her. "You dared you hit your king?!"I yelled then I blast her. I heard someone scream then I laugh. "Open your fucking eyes!"A familiar voice said. It was Alison with her sword. "WHAT?!"I yelled. 

"Alison?"The dark skin girl said. "Why would you do that? Have you lost your mind?!"She yell as she put her sword away. "I think I did. For you!"I said as she shiver. "I don't even remember you"she said. What? 

I put my hand down and look down. "You don't remember me?"I said. "No I am so sorry but I can't remember what happen after the fight. I only remember my friends"She said. What? Doesn't she remember the good thing we did? 

Doesn't she remember all the good thing I did for her? I look at her friends who try to protect her. Did they erase her memory? Like her not-so- Red. "You did this to her!"I yelled as I point the wand at them. "We didn't do anything"Joker said as he frown. 

"Yes. You try to separate my childhood friend from me. Yes you try to take my important thing away from me"I said then I laugh. I put my hand up and grin. "Get my princess"I said then the shadow went toward her. 

She scream then she brought out her scythe. She slice the shadow around her. "Guys, we need to help her"The black girl said then I point my wand at them. "Silence of lost soul"I whisper. The soul came up and hold them down. 

"GUYS! NO!"She yelled then the shadow caught her. "Bring her to me"I said then they slowly brought my new wife. "You are insane!"She yelled as she kick around. "For you. I'm only do it for you and you only"I whisper.

She look away and huff. "Don't make it hard for me my dear. I am doing this all for you~"I said but she close her eyes. I talk some sense into her later. "I thought you were a friend!"Jennifer said. I growl and look at them.

"I was until I saw something. Everyone try to stop me to become king. Alison was the one who supposed to support me but she forgot about me. She left me for you guys!"I yelled then trap them in a cage of anger. 

"Guys!"Alison yelled then I hug her tight. "Don't worry my dear. I will give you everything you need. The happiness you deserve and the feeling of being something special"I said as I lean toward her face. She grunt then I hold my stomach.

"Did you kick me?!"I said. "Well duh?! Who want to be kissed by a creeper?"She said as a strand of her hair went to her face. "I think you would. Soon my love, you will give up. To me"I said as I push her hair away.

She growl then swing toward me, showing my her cute little combat boots. "So cute"I said as I doge her attack. "Let go my demon pet"I said then the shadow turn into a demon. We flew off with the girl so important in my arm.

I think it time for a new story