Finding the important gift for Alison and meeting Douglas who is evil

🐺Serean pov🐺
I went back to my castle.

Yes I live in a castle. I live in the wood of the darkness. The fairy godmother put me here. Her reason? Well let say to make sure the big bad wolf never take Red. Too late for that shit. I really hate her. She always been like this far then I remembered.

But right now I must focus on finding the most important gift for Alison. She doesn't like gift that is bought sometime but she like it when someone make it special and handmade. She mostly need something that remind her of me.

But what? I was thinking of a drawing but my art isn't that well. Alison's art is amazing if I say so myself. Maybe flower. She really into flower but what kind? Roses? Nah she would say that is simple and every one does that.

Well ex boyfriend when they try to get their girlfriend back when they cheat on them. Then how about a mix of flower? She love blue and white roses. I wonder if there are some that won't died so quickly.

Also she always love weird and beautiful thing. I bet maleficent might have some. She always been making weird roses. She made one who sing for the godmother birthday.But she never like it because she always throw it away.

Maybe I can ask for some flower for Alison. Maybe Lily,roses and sweet pea mix together! They will look perfect all together. I ran to go find maleficent. She must make those flower. I ran off to find her.

It wasn't hard to find. First I must use my necklace to go to fairy land. I didn't name it,the godmother name it. Then go on the Grey road and go to the dark side. That where the villain lived. Then you find a broken down castle.

That where all the evil queen and wizard lived. I went to her part of the castle. Which is the east tower. She had the whole tower for herself. I did find in her tower and she was making her blueberry pie.

"Hey Maleficent!"I yell. "Bryam? Is that you? My you have grown! What you need from your favorite person?"she said. She always been there for me. She change a lot ever since she had her second son.

Now she make little favor for every villain. Like flower that sing and dance for you or a new makeup product that change your eye color. "I need some flower. Some lily,roses and sweet pea that doesn't died"I said.

She coon and pinch my cheek. "Is it for a girl? She is so lucky to have someone like you! Giving her some lovely flower"she said as she shook her head. She spend too much time with the evil queen. She run a school that show how to used magic for defense.

I chuckle as she went to find the things she need. You see we aren't allow to go in the human world. She can't go and gather it herself then she be caught and maybe be hurt. The fairy godmother ban us but the big bad wolf and little red riding hood.

The villain stay in this horrible place but they try to make it better by being nice to each other. "Yes but I need to forgive her. She really is special"I said. She squeal as she went toward her sliver pot.

She hum then pour some magic potions in it. "Would you like me to make it smell any a Aurora she think of?"She said. I nod as she pour it. The pot move a little then the flower I ask appear. "Here you go"she said as she gave it to me.

Her dragon necklace that I never noticed before glow and she scream. "Maleficent? What wrong?"I said. She hiss at me then threw a green fireball. "Hey watch the fur! I groom it this morning!"I yell. Someone laugh as I look around.

"Look who here. The son of the big bad wolf! Why are you here?"said a voice. "Joker! Show yourself!"I yell as I look around. He appear next to Maleficent. "Hey there! Did you miss me? You did!"He said.

"Leave her alone!"I yell. "I am so sorry but you must know but Maleficent is the most strongest evil fairy there is and she the only way to get close to my lovely precious bride"he said then he glare at me.

"Alison? No! You will not harm any single hair on her! She is an innocent girl!"I yell as I hug the flower. "Yes with a lot of power. But I can't have you tell her. No way. Douglas!"he yell. I saw a person with a black cape.

Who Douglas? Unless he talk about maleficent's son. When he took the cape off,I gasp. "Douglas? Please don't do this! Think about the future of fairy tale!"I yell. "I am sorry but if I don't do this,he will hurt my mother"he said as he rose his hand.

All I saw was him putting a magic spell on me and then darkness.