What to do and I made Kirsha soul-less

This will be a long chapter since you guys are waiting for a new chapter. You know who I am talking about. 💖🌹🐒📜🐦💖🌹🐒📜💖🌹🐒📜
🐉Douglas pov🐉
I watch as the soul-less wolf boy started to float.

I smile as I taste his soul. Wonderful. Full of sadness and guilty. They taste better then happiness for some strange reason.  The joker took him and laugh. "How about that? You are better when you are quiet!" he said then he look at me. 

"No let my mother go now"I said. He shook his head no as he float toward me. "That not how the deal work. The deal is you bring my wife and her dead friend to me"he said. "What?! You only said to bring the girl to you! Not her friends to be dead!"I yell. 

He smile as he fold his arm. "Well I change my mind"he said. "Can I bring them alive?"I said. He rose an eyebrows at me. Oh no I had annoyed him. "Well I mean so you can torture them? That way you can have more fun?"I said. He hum then slowly smile. 

"You are right! This is why I love dragon breath! Well not love because my heart belong to one girl which is red. Dragon breath come up with the best plan!"He said. Good. That mean I can't hurt Britney. .

She is too wonderful to be get killed that quickly or be dead. I smile and nod. I am going to wait for the right moment that I can betray him. I know Britney won't love me if I hurt her friend. But I bet she understand that I am trying to save my mother who is under control by the joker.

Right? I won't believe myself either. "Go get some sleep kid. You need it tomorrow. Try to capture one of her friend. Okay? I mean we need to put a show for my Red"he said. I nod as I went to bed. I am not going to have a good night.

(The next day, with someone else pov *Play suspense music in the background*)

📜Kirsha pov📜
I watch as Vanessa try to do Britney makeup.

"I think she is perfect without makeup. I mean he already seen her without makeup"Alison said as she lay on Vanessa's bed and chewing her bubblegum. Alison had to be here because she know what color is perfect for your skin.

I really don't want to ask her how she know or else she might be mad and attack me. "Yes but make up is important for a girl. I mean you need to be perfect for a first date" Vanessa said as I chuckle. I think she forgot Alison never been on a date before.

I still wonder how they are still friends. "Done! My masterpiece!" she said. "Whoa Britney you look nice"I said. She really did. The light blue eye shadow work well on her. "Now for the clothes. Which color is perfect for her?" Vanessa said as her eyes sparkle. 

Alison got up and then spin Britney a little. She grab her hand and pull it close to her. "Her skin is Tan. Like a secondary color. You know blue, green, purple but not too light and maybe white"she said.

"Got it!"Vanessa said. I look at her with amaze. How can she do that? She not even into fashion or try to look her best for school. All I mostly saw her wear is her uniform,bootcut jean and her small black boot. That it. Nothing special.

"What? I learn it from a makeup artist I met before"she said as she flip her hair. "I didn't say anything"I said as I wave my hand around. "I really don't get girls. I am going to cook a hot pocket and you can't stop me"she said as she walk away.

"Okay but don't make a mess"she said. "I still don't get her"Britney said as she try on a small blue dress. "Okay Kirsha. I called you to help Britney with her hair with your magic!"Vanessa said. I shrug then put my hand up.

I whisper a hair do spell then her hair turn into those fancy hair bun. "This is beautiful! Thank you guys!"Britney said as she hug us. We laugh then we heard someone knocking on the door. "Who going to get the door?" Vanessa said.

"Hey it you again. You got to wait for her because you know girls. They take their time to look good"Alison said as I slap my forehead. "Okay then? Can I stay out of the hallways then?"said the guy. "Sure. Whatever"she said then the door close.

Strange. "Girls? I am going home"I said. "Sure. Be safe and I tell you how my date went" Brintey said. Alison salute me while Vanessa nod. I walk out and saw talking to the joker. "I am here"he said.

"Excellent. Now did you see my bride? Are you taking her to me today?"Joker said. "No. First I need them to trust me then I attack. It time"Douglas said. I gasp the look at the back door.

Maybe I should go there then tell the girls that Brintey date is a villain. The joker groan then look at my direction. "Someone is here. It that book worm"he said. I put my shield up as I show myself which I think it a bad idea.

"We need to make her shut up don't we Douglas?"Joker said. "No way! I will scream really loud to get their attention. You won't win this time!"I yell. "Really? Show her what you got" Joker said.

I scream as he green blast me with the soul-less spell