She has some dark magic and she is different from other fairy tale

🐦Vanessa pov🐦 
I am really worry about those two.

But mostly Alison. How she was able to do that blast? But if Britney didn't save her then Alison could have been killed. Why do we have to be heroes? Brintey came out quickly and Godmother said she was hit that badly like Alison.

Cinderella wasn't doing that well. She was walking in circle and whispering to herself. "Cinder,it will be alright"I said. "Alright?! No she can't right now! She is too young!"she said. What? Okay then.

I look at Serean who was wimping and looking at the door. "Hey it will be okay. Alison is a strong girl"I said as I pet him. He keep looking at her as I sigh. I know she is strong girl. The whole school year,she was stress out a lot and almost fainted but she was still okay.

The door open and Serean ran toward it. "Whoa dear! You can go see Alison"the fairy godmother said. It ran and we look at the window. Alison smile as Serean came and lick all over her face.

She had a lot of tubes around her. She hug him and started to laugh. "She is a very strong girl" Godmother said then she shook her head. "Not that strong"she said. "Wait what does that suppoe to mean?" I said.

"Alison suffer with dark magic in her blood"She said. We all look at her. "Dark magic? Alison is mostly sweet and nice. There no way she has dark magic"I said. "But she does. When Red and the joker dated,they defeated the Shadow king who found a way to live.

To go into another two soul which he choose Red and the joker. The joker chose the dark way while Red stay with us. Alison has her bloodline so Red pass it to her. Red doesn't have magical power like other fairy tale can.

It because of her dark magic. She had limited power while we have unlimited. Do you get it?"she said. I nod as I look at Alison. She kiss Serean forehead then the wolf brought out a white rose. She smile as she took it.

"You guys can go and see her now if you want. Make sure when you leave,she is a sleep"she said. Christian ran in first but stop when Serean growl at him."It okay! They are my friend! Hi guys!"she said as she wave hello.

Kirsha cry as she hug her. "Why are you crying? I am still alive!" she said as she laugh. "Hey how about after this,we can go where ever you want?"I said. "To Danny pizzeria?"she said as she hug Serean.

"Yes to Danny pizzeria"I said as she smile. "And I pay for the food okay?"Brintey said. She nod as she put her face on Serean neck. "So how are you feeling?" Christian said."Good really. I couldn't believe I can do that! Do you think I can do more?"she said as she smile.

"I am sorry but I don't think you should"I said. "What?"she said. "What you did out there almost kill you! What happen if you did it again or you miss and waste all your strength!"I said. "So?"she said as she flip her hair.

"We don't want you to die,Alison. That what Vanessa is trying to tell you"Brintey said. She sigh and nod. "Good then. We will leave you alone and Serean make sure she is safe"I said. He nod as he went in between us.

"Let go guys"I said. "Wait! I need to give her something"Brintey said as she show us the basket. "Sliver!"Alison said as she hug it. "Take care Alison!"I said as she wave goodbye at us. We all stood from the window.

She was talking to Serean then he lick her cheek. She giggle as she hug him again. Serean tap her cheek with her nose and Alison went to sleep. I close the door and smile. "So how it go?"said Godmother.

"Well. Alison is fine and she want to do more magic"I said as the other left. She put her hand on my shoulder. "Dear take great care of her. She must never know that she has dark magic. Never or it will upset the balance"she said.

I nod as she pet my shoulder. "Go along now. I have ton of paper work to do! Oh! Also take some candy! They magically can taste to any flavor you want"she said. I smile and took one. "Bye Fairy godmother!"I said.

⭐Fairy godmother⭐
I waited until she close the door.

I flew toward Alison door and knock. "Serean? Are you okay?"I said. "I am fine,godmother. You can come in. She fell a sleep"he said. I open the door and saw him in human form standing next to her and watching Alison.

Now we are able to watch an eyes on her Bryam Wolf