Everything stay and Alison is always there

Ever since Alison was gone, her friend went on with their daily life.

Strange thing is when they mention her name, the other doesn't remember of her being died. They all remember her as a hero and seeing her at night. The other thought it was trick but Christian and Liam know something is up.

After high school, they all went to their separated way. But first let start with Taya. She went to college for and spend her time as being single. She did went out with Octavia but because of Octavia always disappearing for her mission, Taya broke up with her.

They were okay as being friend but Taya was still hurt. Everyone try to help her and distract her . Taya was happy until she met someone else. Kylea. No one know she look like since no one met her face to face but everyone was happy that Taya was happy with her new realtionship.

She work as a nurse at some hospital that kirsha help her to work. Kirsha went to NYU and study for business. Most business wanted her to work for them but she told them no since she wanted to get her dream.

She got help from her soon to be husband J-hope who was busy going on tour. They send text and call each other before they go to sleep or wake up. Sometimes they send gift through mails to each other on their birthday.

She study hard until she managed to work hard to become a CEO of building new school and help the sick kids all around the country. She wanted to honor Alison by help her reach half of her dream which was helping children all around the world.

Michelle went to college and study to be surgeon. She got married at the age of 24 with a mortal. Jennifer didn't found her soulmate but she fell in love with Jake. It took four year until they found out that they were actually soulmate.

They decide to get marry when Jake hit 25 year old which is one more year left. Liam was upset during these year. His friend try to cheer him up but he would never give up on Alison and his love for her. He said his love for her is forever and he will never find another girl like her.

His friend understand and left him alone since it affect him the most of her deaf. He miss her so much that he visit her grave every day and give her a big bouquet of lily or all of her favorite flower on her grave.

On her birthday, he place some new teddy bear, a playlist of her favorite music and beautiful poem about her. But the next day, the gift was gone from her grave. Everyone question about it but Liam didn't because he have a theory.

He believe that maybe Alison took them to the underworld, being happy that he remember her birthday but the other believe that maybe someone stole it at night. He didn't care but still do it for his own sake. When he turn 20 year old, he started to become happy.

He spend his days, chatting on the phone or text someone. Christian ask who it was but all he got was Someone close to us or her name is Alice. Now let go to Christian. He didn't went to college. He believe that college wasn't worth it so he work with Kirsha as her assistant.

Throughout the 6 year, he made his own business which was making cars and motorcycle. He also found out his girlfriend was his soulmate and married her when he turn into 24 year old. He also honor Alison by make his logo of a red ninja girl, riding a motorcycle.

He made it nice, simple and cute just like he remember of her 'sister'. They all miss her but they all know that if she was here, she want them to move on and honor her by memory. One day they all receive a letter to visit the library on the same day.

On Alison's 25 birthday. Christian arrive early of course then came the other. "Hey Christian! You are here early~"Jennifer said as she hug him. "Hey Jennifer, my you change since we met"he said. It was true. Jennifer grew more than an inch and made her hair longer.