The ball (Vanessa pov)

Once I walk away from my friend,I was looking for cute boys.

I always wish to fall in love and for the boys to not ask my sister phone number. I mean I am available!  I watch as most of those cute guy when to Kirsha. Lucky. Someone grab my arm and pull me close.

"Oh! Hello"I said. "Hello princess. Are you enjoying the ball?"he said. He sound familiar but I can't see his face because he was wearing a mask. "A little. I mean it not that bad unless it have the Spanish music"I said.

He look at where 'Alison hood' is and walk toward her. Did he just left me?! On the dance floor?! He whisper in her ears and she nod. She search through her phone then smile. She whisper something back then he walk away from her.

"So what where we talking about before? "He said as he took my hand. "How you are such a play boy!"I yell as I pull my hand back. I walk away and found Britney on the balcony with Douglas!

She so lucky that she is hanging out with him! Or lucky to find herself a cute boy. I wish to have that kind of luck. I never had a guy swoon over me or fall in love with me. "Love is hard,huh princess Vanessa?"said a voice.

I squeak then turn around. There was this cute guy leaning against the pillar. "Um yeah it is"I said as I look away. He laugh as I blush. "You look so cute when you blush"he said. Omg he just complimented me!

"Oh well how did you get here?"I said. I thought only fairy tale or descendant can only come here. "I am a descendant of a certain fairy tale. You will know soon"he said as he close his eyes. I will know soon?

Maybe he is someone else fairy tale prince not mine. "Don't get too ahead of yourself Vanessa! He might not be into you. Maybe he want someone else in his status"I whisper. "I rather be your prince"he said. Huh?

"What you are talking about?"I said as I fold my arm and stare at him which I could until the day I die. "Forget what I said. Well first let take off that make up you are wearing and second let go have some real fun around here"he said.

"Well one I don't know about taking off my make up"I said as I touch my face. He took out a napkin and started wiping off the make up from my face. "There you look 100% better then before"he said.

He grab my hand and we started to run. "Where are we going?"I whisper as we hid under the table. This look like what Allison and Britney will be doing if they are trying to steal food. "We are going to prank Rapunzel. Think you are up for it?"he said.

I am ready. I know tons of pranks even though I never do them. We saw Rapunzel coming toward us. "Okay I need you to do some thing for me. Go ask her to try our special plate"he said. I nod as I got out and smile at Rapunzel.

"Oh Hey Vanessa! How are you? Are you enjoying the ball?"she said. "Yes I am but Rapunzel you should enjoy our special platter! I made it myself you know?"I said as she look. She open it and then Christopher scream at her.

She scream and ran away. We laugh as he got out from under the table. The classic! "Hey that was fun!"He said. "Let go do more!"I said. I look around and then saw Bryam. Oh maybe we should scare him for all the horrible thing he did to Alison.

"Let prank him!"I said,pointing at Bryam. He look at where I pointed. "Oh him! The big bad guy over there! Oh you are a interesting girl!"he said. We follow him and found him near the balcony.

"How many Balcony does Cinderella have?"he ask. "Many she still waiting for her prince charming?"I said. He laugh as Bryam look at the moon. "Prepare some water balloon with itchy power"I said.

"Wait what are you doing?"He said as he hold my hand. I look at him and he let me go. Omg he trust me! I hope this lead to a kiss! "Wait!"I yell as he look back at me. "Yes?" he said,angry.

"Alison wanted to see you in the hallways"I said. He bright up and walk away. He must be really happy to see her. Or still want to be with her. He look around then some balloon fell on him. We laugh as he ran off,cursing.

I think I found my prince charming.