How amaze I can be about my queen

🐺Serean pov🐺
I watch as this two love birds look at each other.

"Why?"she said. How stupid can this girl be? How is she friend with my lovely queen? "We need her to help the forest grow stronger"I said. They both look like they understand. Great now I can leave from these two idiot. 

"But why is she queen?"Vanessa ask. "She is queen because of her descendant. Little red riding hood at the age of 18,she mated the big bad wolf and became the queen of the forest. When she became queen,she was able to used magic"I said.

I could still remember how the big bad wolf keep saying how good it felt. I blush and try to take a cold bath to forget about it. "Mated? You mean they have sex?"Her boyfriend said. "Yes you fucking idiot!"I yell and our queen groan.

The other wolf gasp as I bit my lips. No one ever disturb the queen of the forest. She have a very bad temper when someone wake her up. I might be killed or worst turn into a human who doesn't care about the forest!

Vanessa gasp and almost drop her if I didn't caught her by my back. "Are you alright my queen?"I said. "You are so fluffy Mr.Teddy"she said as she turn around and warp her arm around my neck.

I might have to ask her about that later. I sigh as I walk away from them. Finally I can get away from these human. "Wait! Take us with you!"She said. "And why? You are going to ruin it like you always do"I said.

She flinch a little as her boyfriend growl at me. "Don't you dare said that about her!"He said. "It true. She hurt my queen so she pay from my group clan"I said. I heard a groan and found Alison,standing up.

"What is going on? Where Mr.Teddy?"she ask. "Who Mr.Teddy?"I said. She blush as she look away. "Vanessa? Stranger? What are you two doing here?"she said.

"Do you know what happen?" Vanessa ask as she hold the queen hand. "A little. Serean,why did you took me away? That the prince charming job. I mean if there is a prince charming"she chuckle.

"We need you to save the forest. We need you to used your magic. Please help us"I said. She look at the wolf then nod. I love how she will do anything for animals and her friend. It make me fall more in love with her.

"So what do I have to do?"she said. "Follow me my lady"I said. We walk and then stop at a stump. "Stand there"I said as she went on it. She close her eyes then put her hand together. "Now you know what to do"I said as I sat down.

She open her eyes and her pupil went back. "Laisse mon énergie d'amour traverser ma terre!"she yell. Ah French. The one language that Red love. The tree stump glow bright and went to five different place.

She scream as the bright light went toward the air. It perfect. I smile as she bit her lips, trying to hold in the pain. "Alison I think it too much"Vanessa said. "A little more!"Alison answer back. She stop and fell down.

"That was good. Don't worry,we might need your help next year. Okay just get some rest"I said as I lick her cheek. She smile and stood up. "Don't worry about me. Just worry about the forest"she said.

I nod until I saw the sky turn dark. "What wrong?  Was my magic bad?"Alison said as she hug herself. "No evil is coming"I said. Vanessa brought her fan and threw a basket toward her. "Thank you!"she said.

Someone appear and the wolf went to protect our queen. "Look what we got here!"Glison yell. He threw some sharp feather at them but Alison put her basket up. He pull it toward him and laugh.

"What are you going do now?"he said. Vanessa went up then threw her fan at him I ran to get the queen weapon. It was scythe. I grab it with my mouth and ran toward them. Vanessa look beat up but she keep blocking him.

I put my paw on Alison pant and she look down. I put it on the ground and bow. She grab it then a red cape appear around her. She ran toward him and cut his right wing off.

He scream as he hold his bleeding wing. "We are here! Whoa what happen?!"Britney yell. Christian took out some rope and tied him up. Alison came toward me and hug me. "Thank you!"she said as I blush.

Maybe I can be something special for my queen