He escape and try to find Vanessa

📜kirsha pov📜
We ran toward the school.

Why the hell did they forget to watch over Glison?! Why?! I can't blame them much. I mean we all were worry about Alison. I hope they are okay. We found the rose cocoon but good thing is that isn't open.

That mean he didn't broke out. "Glison? Are you there?"I said, knocking on the cocoon. I made sure to becare of the thorn. "Kirsha? Thank god! Please some crazy people trap me here! Help me get out!"he yell.

"So you are talking about me?"I said. Christian threw a rock at him. "Hey! You are hurting a prince here!"He yell as I giggle. "Oh my bad"he said as he smile at me. "So tell us! Why are you working with the joker?"I said.

"Because I want to?"he said. Something isn't right. "Or you want to be with Vanessa?" Christian said as he check his sword. The room went quiet. "Wow! You are in love with Vanessa?!"I said.

"Yeah so?"he said. And he no problem saying it. "And what about Alison? Didn't you used to date her?"I said. "Date her?! You must be joking! We never dated, I mean why would I ever date that idiot useless sick minded girl?"he said.

Christian growl as "Take that back!"he yell. "Why should I? I am only telling the truth"he said. "Calm down. We shouldn't let our anger get the best of us"I said. "But he is hurt her! He shouldn't be here! He should be in jail!"He yell.

"But would Alison like that? No I don't think so"I said,petting his back. "Why Alison is so important,huh? All I see is a sick minded girl"Glison said. Christian scream and open the cocoon open. "No!"I yell at him. What had he done?!

Glison laugh as he got out. "Free at last! I still question why Alison is important? She nothing but useless"he said as he shrug when he landed. He growl as he made raven wing appear from him. Britney point at him and tree branch went toward him.

"Make sure he doesn't leave here!"she yell. I nod as I try some new spells at him. Nothing. He put his hand out and a ball of shadow appear. He smirk as he threw it right at us. "Watch out!"yell a voice.

Someone push us away before that ball of shadow could hit us. "Dam! Now I have to wait for 5 hours to do that again!"he yell. I open my eyes and saw J hope?! "You are here!"Britney yell as she hug a complete stranger.

Am I dreaming? "Don't you dare come close to them!"he said before he tranfrom into the beast?! "So the beast was J hope"I whisper. The complete stranger tap his watch and it turn into a shield. They both nod and ran toward them.

"Come on! We have to warn Vanessa and the other"Brintey said as she pull me away. "No! I have to stay with J hope!"I said. I ran toward them then scream. A bright light came out from me and I hold it.

"The Bella light!"J hope said. I aim it at Glison. "Qui se vere penes bellae" I whisper. The light aim at him as he scream. He crash to the wall and we cheer. "I knew you can do it!"said J hope as he hug me. I will never take this shirt off.

"We did it! I am so proud of you!"Christian said as we cheer. "How did you two know we were in trouble?"I said. They both look at each other. "Well your boyfriend here wanted to check on you.I place a tracker on Brintey so maybe I thought that you were hanging out"said the stranger.

Brintey gasp as she check herself. "By tracker, I mean I hack into your phone"he said. She sigh then blush. "You thought you will defeat me?!"said a voice. We look at Glison now a big raven human shook the brick ashes away.

"We will stop you!"I yell as he laugh. "Stop me! No way! I will get my princess and rule this world together! You will all bow down at me and give up your power!"he yell as he flew up. The sky turn dark as we all look around.

"Now tell me where they are"he said. "You mean Vanessa? Never!"I yell. A bright light appear far away and I gasp.

I saw Alison putting on ring and she try to unleash her power. It shock her as a bright light appear around her.

"Why would we tell you where she is?"I heard Brintey yell. What the? How did I get here? "Okay then....maybe I should follow that bright light!"he said,pointing at the light that soon fade away. "No!"I yell as he flew away. I look at the group and frown.

Let hurry up before something bad will happen to them