Try to save Alison

💎Jennifer pov💎
Where am I?

It all so dark. A lantern appear and I pick it up. Is this what Kirsha is going through with her magic? "Alison? Are you okay?"I yell then a breeze appear. It flew toward me then I saw her. She was crying? "Alison?"I said then I ran toward her. 

I hug her as she hug me really tight. "Jenny? Is that you? Is it really you?"she cry. "Yes it me. What happen here?"I said. "It them. They are here"she said,pointing behind me. I look back and saw her mother and herself? 

"Crying? Why are you crying?! You shouldn't be crying! That only for the stupid and weak one! Why are you letting the world win?! You are the one who should be in cornol"her other self said. "No I am not!"Alison scream as she put her hands on her head. 

"Yes you are! You don't know anything! Acting like a child? I want you to do something better in your life then draw those stupid cartoon!"her mother yell. I put my hand on her hair as I look at them. This must made her stop being in control. Her mother and her inner demon. 

Alison hiccup as I rub her back. "I promise that I can help you"I said. She look at me and sniff. "How? I am weak and stupid"she said as she push me away. She sat down next to me then reveal us on a small boat? She push her hair away as I saw our friend and her family around us.

"I float in a boat
In a raging black ocean
Low in the water
And nowhere to go
The tiniest lifeboat
With people I know"she said as she move her right arm to the right.

"Cold, clammy, and crowded
The people smell desperate
We'll sink any minute
So someone must go
The tiniest lifeboat
With the people I know"she sang as it started to get cold. Everyone look at us.

"Everyone's pushing
Everyone's fighting
Storms are approaching
There's nowhere to hide
If I say the wrong thing
Or I wear the wrong outfit
They'll throw me right over the side"she sang as it show her wearing something different. Her mother yelling at her as she reveal a nice small dress. "Try to be girl your age!"she yelled. Then the people were arguing around her which made us to look away.

"I'm hugging my knees
And the captain is pointing
Well, who made her captain?"Alison sang as she push her mother down. Everyone gasp as they look at her. Alison shook her head as she look at them.

"Still, the weakest must go
The tiniest lifeboat
Full of people I know
The tiniest lifeboat
Full of people I know"she sang as everyone try to push her out.She fight back but stop. "Alison!"I yelled. "I'm sorry"she whisper as they push her out of the boat. "What wrong with you?!"I yell at them. They all just stare at me. 

"Did you know what you did? You threw out the most amazing person there is! She is nice,kind and brave! You guys should be happy that she is here for you instead of forgetting you! I am happy that she is in my life because I always admire how nice she is. How she try to see a different view to make you guys happy!"I yelled. 

Everyone grew more silent as they stare at each other. The place grew sunnier as we all look up. The water move and it reveal Alison, laying on the sand. The water quickly disappear and flower grew around her. I ran toward her and pick her up. "Alison!"I yelled. She cough as I hug her. 

"Jennifer? What happen?"she said as she open her eyes open.  "We're here for you"I said as she smile slowly. "What going out there?"she said as she stood up a little. "Everything bad. Someone is controlling you. We need you to fight back"I said. 

"But I can't. I am sorry but that person? She is too powerful for me"she said. "Girl! You are powerful then her! You are like! 100 perfect better then that girl"I said and she look at me. She smile then nod. 

"I try"she said then she touch her heart. "You might what to"she said and I nod quickly. I walk back with the other shadow.She whisper something then she started to float. She spread her hands then something went toward her hand.

She scream like a bird as she try to go up. "Oh no you don't!"yell her other self. I quickly grab my weapon then threw it at her. She hiss as it scratch her arm. "I don't want her to be free! Then they will see how fake we are!"she yelled. "Maybe she can change that?"I yelled back then she let go. The real Alison look down the smile. "Thank you. For saving me"she said then a hole open. "Come Jennifer"she said as she float down. I grab her hand then she shift into a phoenix. She let out a cry and flew toward the hole. I cheer as we went inside. I open my eyes then saw the phoenix coming out if the fake Alison. "What going on?"Christian yelled.

"Alison happen"