Let start the party with a few surprise

Octavia pov
"Hey Octavia! Are you coming?"Taya yell.

"Yeah! Wait for me!"I yell then took the ball which cut the call. I ran toward her and hold her arm. She blush which made me smile. "Who that?"said a voice. It was wolf girl. Where did she get that weapon?! I didn't knew human can have that.

"Oh! Alison, meet Octavia and Octavia meet Alison"Taya said. I gave Alison a smile which she gave me a glance. "She has a mysterious aura. Are you hiding something?"She said then Joker went toward her side. 

How does she know?! "If she is hiding something, I am sure she will tell us when the time come"Joker said. Alison nod then frown. "Hey Alison! Wanna race?"Christian said. "Okay! But let make a deal!"she yell as she ran off. 

Thanks god she doesn't know. "Don't worry about her. She is harmless unless you said something bad about her"Taya said. Great. So don't tick the little girl. Got it. "So what are we going to do with dragon breath?"I said. 

Taya look at Kirsha and she nod. "We will portal her to the court. I think my mom know what to do with her"she said then made a portal appear. "Wow so this what you do every day?"I said as we walk away. I got to make her think that I liked her.

 "Yeah. Mostly. I am busy with other things. Sometime to help them or go on a big mission the court ask me to"She said as I smile. She is so easy. She will so be under my control. "Taya! I think we need your help!"Jennifer yell. 

We look at the group who one of them are trying to hold on Alison so look she is half wolf?! Is that why she is called wolf girl?! I didn't thought she is part of us! Wait a min then is she from the big bad wolf?

"So she isn't harmless?"I said. "Let me handle this. Sometime I feel like their new mother"She said as she ran after them. So she is the boss of this team. If I control her then it might be easier to get wolf girl. Then I could get out here.

I felt something under me. "Um guys?"I said. Everyone look at me then the floor. "I could only take one guess. Godmother!"Taya yell as we flew down. We scream as we fell down. "Who the fairy godmother?!"I yelled.

We fell to the ground. "I am godmother. Enjoy the party"This old lady said before she flew away. Grumpy much?. "Oh I am so sorry"I said then I saw I was wearing my old mother clothes when she went to see the matchmaker. "Welcome"Michelle said. 

I look at their clothes which isn't that bad until I saw Taya's dress. "Wow taya, you look beautiful"I said."Nah. This dress was old"She said as she blush. Alison push us and gasp. "Is this?! Can I go and be the DJ again?!"She said as she squeal. 

"Yes you can. You made this party un-boring before!"Taya yell as she smile. She cheer then ran with her phone in her hands. "Hello guys! This is Alison hood!"she yell. Everyone cheer or clap for her while I just clap for her. 

She smile then started to play some music. Alright, time to make my move. I walk away and found the joker. Perfect. "Hello Joker. How are you?"I said. He look at me. "Oh hello. It Octavia right?"he said as he point at me. 

How did you forget about my name when you mention my name before? "Yes. Say are you in relationship with who again?"I said. He stop drinking then he spit it out. "You don't know who it is?! She is the angel of hope and something out of this world! Alison. The DJ?"He said.

So he is in a relationship with wolf girl? Bad luck girl. "Oh then you must be really love her. Even allowing her to get hurt during battle"I said as I grin. "Yeah wait what? What you mean allowing her to get hurt during battle?"he said. 

Now pull the fish in slowly."I mean isn't she suppose to died when the epic battle begin? And what happen if she was in battle then she get really hurt that could lead her to deaf? Even if the destiny is complete, you might live alone and lonely"I said.

He look down then frown. "You don't know what you are talking about. She will be back for me. And I trust her. I can't stop her for what she like. Fighting for what is right"he said. "Are you sure? Look at her. She doesn't deserve it right?"I said.

He didn't answer me. "Think about it. You and her deserve to be together and have a happily ever after, not a dead girlfriend"I said then I walk off. Now let wait for the relationship to break so it be much easier to gain Joker's trust.

"Hey Octavia!"I heard Taya yell. "I am over here!"I said as I smile. "So what you think?"she said. "It great. Wolf girl know how to party!"I said, half lying. I haven't paying attention on what she was playing. "So how did you like my team?"She said

Yes I love being in your Team! You are the best!