My story

⭐Fairy godmother pov⭐
I watch as Christian fell down.

Well that take care of that. I already took care of the girl, wiping the memory of me and Red talking. I sigh then walk back to my room. Why does it have to be these kids? Why not the other? I look at the last part of the scroll.

One day the old will show the truth
That the young youth
Will finish this Prophecy
To give this world a happy ending

Yeah right. I hide it under the drawer and look at the photo. It was me and my husband. When we got married. We were happy young couple until that faithful day. I still could remember that day. The fresh breeze and his laughter.

I remember when I was young. My parent were the famous grim brother. They made me from a magic book they found. They told me I was their star,their hope, their everything. I grew up learning magic.

During those time,I became a beautiful white haired girl with light sky blue eyes. Ever person would whisper about my name and ask how can god create such lovely girl? Every boy heard about my beauty and came to search for me.

Even princes. But none of them were perfect for me. They were more looking into a girl who stay home and not looking for adventures.  I always love making them into a fool. Until a boy a little bit older came.

He was a prince from somewhere and his father ask him to find the girl that will be the next queen. The king heard about me and want his son to marry me. The fire in his eyes,the way he spoke and the way he look at me.

It made my heart flutter. At first we didn't like each other. He believe that power is everything while I believe love is everything. But as time grew, we learn how to fall in love. I quickly fell head over heel for him.

When it was my 20 birthday, He ask me to marry him. Of course I said yes! My parent even supported me! Oh the wedding was wonderful. As a gift,my parent gave me the book and I wore all kind of fairy tale during my spend time.

That when my husband knew about the type of magic I had. He ask me where did I found this book. All I told him is to me to know and for him to find out. He stop asking until I heard an argument across the hall.

I check and saw my husband and my parent argue. It was weird because they always get along. I ask what going on but they didn't answer me. One day my love left to find a gift for me. I waited him with my baby which I name her Cinderella.

When he came, he went mad. I didn't knew it back then. But when he grew in rage when he saw a blonde haired baby that when I gave her to another family. I was scare about him. What was worn with him until I saw something black on his arm.

I try to talk to him but he push me away, saying he doesn't want me to get hurt. He finally told me to go to his chest and open a box then he left. He left me alone. I cry for him but did what he ask. It was a wand.

I didn't know where he got it but I kept it close to me. Days by days,I forgot about him little by little. Until 1856,I was busy reading a book. A little girl in a red cape ask me about making her story. I did and she love it.

Then the ground started to shake. I ran to find out what going on. Everyone I loved was dead. My parent had this wand and was fighting with something made out of goop. I look into it eyes and saw it was my husband.

I ask my parent to not fight it but they stop. My husband took that chance and killed my parent. I cry for them. I heard my husband cry in pain and I turn around. There was the girl using my parent's wand.

She said "Let the earth consume this beast and never see it again!". The earth broken and ate him. I cry as the girl cheer. "Did I do?"she said. Everyone cheer for her as I ran to my castle. I grab everything that belong to me.

Even my book. I ran away with no where to go. Until I found an abandoned library. I made into my own home and train fairy tale descendants. I still can't get over my husband deaf. I blame that girl Red who killed my husband.

My husband was the shadow king