I am falling in love

🐉Douglas pov🐉
I watch as Kirsha started to float.

Her taste is like Too spicy with the hint of sour. Smart people taste spicy. I will never eat another nerd soul again. I let my mother do that. I heard the door open and I made the floating Kirsha go away while the joker disappear.

"Kirsha? Hey have you seen her?"Alison said. "No I haven't. I think she left in a hurry"I lied. "Oh okay.She left her spell book here. I wonder why she was in a hurry?"she said. "I don't know. Hey don't you have to be somewhere?"I said.

Like hanging out with that wolf boy that I turn soul less. "Oh yeah, maybe I should hang out with Saeran. But I had a fight with him. I don't think I should talk him for a while"she said as she hug herself. "Oh um well...is Britney ready?"I said.

"Oh yeah. Go inside. She waiting for you. I have to go!"she said as she ran off. I notcied some wet tear come down her face. Did I mean her cry? Oh well,I got a date who is waiting for me. I walk in and blush. She look like a goddess.

"Hey. You look nice"she said. "Oh well then you beautiful. Wanna go?"I said. She giggle as Vanessa took picture of us. "Can you wait for me ourside? I need to used the bathroom?"I said. "Sure"Britney said. Once she close the door,I glare at Vanessa.

"What?"she said. "I think you have a meeting with someone. We don't want to keep him waiting"I said as I brought out some neko-te. I ran toward her and she jump. She landed on the counter. "Don't dare you try to hit on me"She said.

She brought out her steel fan and threw it at me. "That all you go sweetie?"I said. She growl then I got a cut on my cheek. I growl then made a grip. "I didn't want to do this but I have to"I said. I blast her but she got away. 

"So you don't love Britney?! I knew it! I m going to kill you!"she yell. "Not if I do it first"I said. She ran toward me and put a knife on my neck. "Oh well. Goodbye"I said then I let my eyes bright up. She gasp and scream as her soul went toward me.

Taste too bland. I knew girl like her taste bland. I sigh as I made her disappear. I made my act disappear and walk out. "You know how to make a lady wait"she said. "Sorry. Your friend was being a 'mom' if you know what I mean"I said as I shrug.

"That weird. Being a mom is Alison's Job. I don't think Vanessa is like that"She said. I cough then I look at my watch. "Hey do you want to go and look at the star?"I said. "Sure. That sound perfect!" she said. I pick her up and she blush.

"Why are you carrying me like a bride?"She said. "It be much easier to hold you like this when we are flying"I said. "Flying?"she said as I let my wing come out which thankfully I don't break my shirt. I also happy that my wing are free.

Being a human and trying to hide wing but I love having wing out and the wind in my face.We flew up as she hold tight. "Hey open your eyes! It beautiful up here"I said as I laugh. She open her eyes slowly and gasp.

"It is. Um where are we going exactly?"she said as she look at me. Britney stop being so cute! "Somewhere wonderful"I said as we flew toward the forest. We landed safety and she look around.

She never been in a forest before? Oh wait she did. When we went to save Joker's bride. "It beautiful"she said. "Not like you. Come with me"I said. We went until we stop near a tree. "Why did we stop?"she said.

I push the tree leaves away and she gasp. "A picnic under the star"I said. "And we can see the star more clearly! It wonderful!" she said as she look at the picnic. I went to set down and used my power to push the leaves away.

She put her head on my shoulder as I hug her. She smile as we look at the star. I wish time could stop for us to enjoy or the joker never used my mother for to hurt her friends. Life is hard right but...

I already falling in love with her more