Give my control to who ever control me

💖Alison pov💖
Darkness has took over me.

So warm and so nice. I couldn't believe there is such place that felt so calm. "Shadow king?"I said as I stood up. Where is he? I look around then I saw a person. Just a person silhouette. I walk toward it and then it turn to face. 

It had no face. Weird. "Um hello. Did I create you?"I said. It laugh. How does it laugh without a mouth? "No. I was always here. You are part of me"it said. "Are you are? I mean I was born as one person and I don't got any twin"I said as I giggle. 

"I will give you something to laugh"It said as it walk toward me. I walk back then made my weapon appear. Wait this isn't my weapon. This is a dagger. The silhouette made its hand into something sharp. Now I have to work with a dagger.

Great...not really. I threw the dagger up the caught it. Oh well. The silhouette came and rose its sharp thing up. I am going to died. I gasp then I push myself backward. I threw my dagger at it then hold the other one in my right hand. 

I place the end near my left hand and chuckle. Maybe I can do this. I quickly ran toward it but slide under it so I can grab my other dagger. I got up as it chuckle. "Impressive. Now let see if you can handle two of me"it said as it turn into two. 

Just great. I doge the first one but then the second one punch me. I roll on the ground. I used my dagger to push me up. "Did you just get hurt when you get punch? Say that is great news because then it will be easier to kill you!"it said in a voice sound so familiar. 

I gasp as one of the silhouettes turn into my mother. "Now that! That is just weird. My mother is going to kill me?"I said. My 'mother' made a fan appear. "Time to teach you some lesson"she said. "God worst pun ever"I said as she ran toward me. 

I doge it then hit her with my elbow. She roll then stop. "How dare you hit your mother. Time for your punishment!"she yell then she threw her fan toward me. I fell to the ground face forward which hurt a lot. She is going pay for that. 

I heard the fan come close so I grab it. She gasp as I look at it. I hum then it turn into ash. So weird. My 'mother' growl the ran toward me. "Time for you to learn how to be nice"I said as I punch her cheek. "What? I thought you hate your mother"the other silhouette said.

"I do but since I always understand why people act someway and sometime I forgive them for what they did. It called kindness, you should it sometime"I said as I twirl my dagger. "So you don't like to fight with other huh? 

But maybe there is one that I can make you break"It said then it glow. I cover my eyes then when I uncover it, I gasp. In front of me was me. The evil me chuckled then raise her hand up. Some dark wave appear and I made some shield appear and the wave burn. 

I move my hand then the shield went away. "I am so annoying"The evil me said. "That a bad thing to say about myself. I should be positive about who I am"I said then I threw the dagger at her. She put her hand up then a shield appear. 

"And so predictable I am"The evil said as she check her nails. "Am I?"I said then some big butterfly appear behind me. I pointed at her. She won't defeat me. The butter cover her then it shiver in pain. Then it turn into water. 

She growl then threw something at me. I scream then I heard something. Failure, freak, monster. No please stop calling me that! "Let see how you work now"she said then she punch my stomach. I roll on the ground then cough some blood. 

"Now this I can work with"my evil mother said. She used her fan to hit me but I block it with my arm. I felt blood fall down from my arm. "What are you going to do?"her mother said. I felt myself getting tried. 

I can't fight myself with them forever in my mind. I need to help my friend and kinda save the world. I must do something but what? I need a plan. And maybe this plan might work. It may be crazy but It might be the only chance for me to get rid of them.

I used my last magic that I will ever used. Giving that person the power to control me.