Ch: 66 Bonding Experience

Alex POV

“So where is the bomb fire?” We were all looking at a big pit in the middle of the ground. “We have to get wood.” Mike said next to me. 

“So where should we get the wood?” El said who was standing by Greg. 

“We are pretty much in the forest so...on the ground maybe?” 

Vincent one of Mikes friends said. I knew he didn’t want to be here either and was annoyed. I guess this whole thing was Mike’s idea.

“Ok how about Me and Alex get some wood and you guys can just sit down and do nothing.” “Fine by me.” Louis said and sat down on the log 

“Why does Alex have to go with you?” Liam said with his arms crossed while looking at Mike. 

“Because this is a bonding experience and I want to bond with Alex right now.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the others before they could say anything else. 

“Mike aren’t you suppose to be nice to the rest of them. If you want both of the groups to become friends and everything?” 

We kept walking not really looking for sticks now. “I could care less about both of our groups not getting along I only wanted you to come here but I know your group would dislike you even more so I had to make them come as well.” 

“So you made me have to drive here with everyone for hours because you wanted to talk to me and to get closer to me?” I was getting upset.

“Ya but only because I didn’t want you to get in trouble with your friends.” I stopped walking and turned to him. 

“Can you please stop talking about what safe for me. I can deal with this myself without your help ok. So just leave me alone” I was yelling at him. 

“Alex you don’t stop complaining about how bad your life is and how your lonely and how you just want friends. you cry all the time because of it and you know what I'm getting really sick of it and you just need to get over yourself.”

I opened my mouth to say something but I stopped myself. I walked away from him not wanting to talk to him. 

“Alex.”

“Leave me alone Mike you said everything you wanted to say.” 

“Alex stop walking.” I stopped walking but didn’t turn around. But I only stopped because I didn’t want to get lost in the stupid place. 

"Alex I'm-." 

"Don't say it Mike." 

I'm so done with people yelling at me and then they say how sorry they are after they say it. They're not really sorry they just want the person they yelled at not to be mad at them anymore. 

I felt a hand touch mine. "I'm sorry." 

I wasn't paying at attention to him talking all i cared about was him holding my hand. The strange thing was i wasn't pulling away from him. 

"Alex."

I felt his warm breath on my neck. I felt goosebumps everywhere. 

"What." 

He put his lips on my neck moving up to my jawline and then to my ear. I turned around before he could go fourther. "What do you think your doing?" I can't let this happen.

Mike walked closer lessening the space between us. "I'm doing this." he whispered in my ear. He trailed his lips down to the edge of my lips and kissed me.