Ch: 5 The Party part 2

Alex POV  

I turned around and looked up at a boy with dark green eyes. "That's Harry." I heard Eleanor say behind me. I gave him a smile to be nice. He gave me a disgusted look and walked away from me. I turned back around to look at Eleanor. "He doesn't like me." I said to her.

"Don't worry about it Harry hardly likes anyone."

"What type of person doesn't like anyone."

She shrugged. "He's always been like that." I sat down on the couch. "Is this your first time at a party like this?" Eleanor asked. "Ya." "I can see." I pulled my dress down a little seeing that it was higher then I expected it to be. "You need to loosen up Alex." I looked up at her.

"I'm not drinking beer. Its not beer its a shot." I still shock my head. "I can't. The smell makes me want to vomit already." Eleanor came down to my level with the shot in her hand. "You won't regret it you seem so stress." I opened my mouth. "I'm not stress." She raised her eyebrow at me. "Mhmm." I glared at her. "I'm not going to drink." She got up and walked away. Know I'm alone at this party.

I took out my phone and looked at the time 10. This party wasn't even close to finishing Perrie would probably want to leave at 2 am or even stay the night. I put my phone back in my pocket. I saw Zayn at the bar, Niall was dancing in a very dirty way with some girl, and I don't know where Louis was but I really don't care. I felt the couch go down a little.

I looked to my side and saw some guy he looked drunk. I moved to the side not wanting to be so close to him. He moved closer to me. I moved again so I was at the end of the couch. He moved again. I was getting uncomfortable. He put his arm on my thigh and moved my dress up a little. I slapped his hand away from me.

"What are you doing." I said while pulling my dress down.

"Babe you would look so much better without this piece of shit on you. You look like you have a great body." I was shocked with what he just said to me and he was the fourth person at this party to judge me for what I was wearing and I was getting tired of it.

"Excuse me."

"You heard me take it off."

Was he trying to have sex with me? He put his hand on me again.

"Owen what do you think Liz will feel about this?" we both looked up.

I saw Harry looking at Owen. He got up from the couch and walked away form me without a word. "Thanks." I said to Harry he looked down at me and then walked away. Why would he just leave. I got off the couch and went to go follow him. I was passing through all the people that were dancing. I was about to walk out of the room when I felt a hand pull me back.

I turned and saw Perrie. "You are not leaving my sight." "But I have to-"She put her hand up to tell me to stop talking. "Come with me." She pulled me back to the couch. I sat down on the couch and looked up at Perrie. I feel like I'm a baby and she's my babysitter telling me not to move. I want to go home this party is boring.

"Can we go?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Nope we are staying here until this party is over." I closed my eyes. What am I going to do here for 5 hours.

"Perrie I'm tired I was on a plane for 10 hours today."

"Do you want me to find you a room to stay the night in?" I got up.

"Yes Please" I followed her out of the living room. We walked in a hall way that had 5 doors. "Here." She opened the door.

I saw a room with a huge bed. "Thank you." She nodded at me and walked pass me to the party. I walked inside the room and sat down on the bed. I wonder how Perrie knows this house so well. There are probably a lot of parties that were held at this house. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and saw I had a text from Jackie.   

*how was your first day at your new college  

I gave a fake laugh at the message. It was absolute horrible I'm at some party that I wasn't invited to. I don't even know who threw this party, I'm in someones room or guess room, and I have to live with this crazy girl and her messed up friends. I feel back on to the bed.   

*Its fine  

I replied I don't want her to think that I hated the school she's done so much for me and I don't want her to be sad. I sat my phone down next to me and looked up at the ceiling. My mind started to drift off and I started to think of Harry.

Why would he care about what that jerk was saying to me. He made it clear to me that he doesn't like the way I look. I got up and looked at the wall. Why do I even care what a guy like that thinks of me. He probably doesn't have any emotions or feeling about anyone or anything. I laughed a little. Like I would really care what that boy thought of me.