Ch: 35 Still in my heart

Alex POV 

I opened the door and saw Liam sitting on his bed. "Liam?" He didn't looked at me. I went to sit down next to him. "Liam why did you do it?" He turned to me. "When I first met you. You said you would never fall for him." "And I never did fall for him I don't have feeling for him at all Liam." I was lying to myself to make him happy that isn't the right thing to do. "Don't lie Alex I saw the look on your face when he said that to you. It was the first time I actually seen you look differently at a person and now I figure what that look was." Please don't say it out loud. "Love Alex you love him."

I covered my face. "Liam I didn't want to feel this way about him." He stopped me. "Everyone falls for Harry even if they don't want to they do." I exhaled now it was my question. "But why did you punch him if you knew I liked him and he liked me why did you hurt him." "Because Alex if he had you who will I have hmm? As you probably already notice I don't really have a social life and your the only one that talks to me back and we became friends.

If you were with Harry you would probably start hanging out with Perrie and her friends more then me and I would be gone from your memory and I'll be alone again." Liam took a deep breath. I was shocked more then that flabbergasted so I did the only thing I could do. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me. "You really think I would forget the first friend I made here, the one that lets me stay at his apartment when my roommate is mad at me for doing something stupid, Liam I can never forget you I love you like the brother." I heard Liam laugh a little. I pulled away from him. "And That was a crazy left punch you had there."

I lifted his hand. "I never told you but I took boxing when I was younger." "I'm empress you should show me a few moves." "Leave the fighting to me Alex your not the one to fight." "Hey I did set a girl on fire." "Ya but that was an accident." I shrugged and got off the bed. "Where are you going?" "Well there is a unconscious boy in your guest room that needs to be tended to." "Ok have fun." "I don't even how I'm going to explain to him how the guy he's been picking on punched him out." I started to laughed. "I was waiting since 9th grade to do that to him." "Ok I'll be back." I opened the door and walked across the hall I opened the door to the guest room. I walked in and saw Harry still lying on the bed. Now how am I going to do this?