Ch 38: The Next Morning

Alex POV  

I woke up with the sound of my alarm going off.  "Turn it off." A hand flew to my face. I moved the hand off and looked next to me and saw Harry looking annoyed. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and turned the alarm off. "I always get up early." "Why do you have to get up early on Sunday morning?" "I always get up at this time every morning." "We need to change that." "I don't think so." I got up from my bed "I'm going to take a shower I'll be back." I walked to the door. I looked behind me again to see that Harry fell back asleep." I laughed to myself a little and opened the door and walked over to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I don't have any clothes to wear maybe if I asked Liam.

I walked out of the bathroom leavening the shower on. I went to Liam's room and knocked on the door. The door opened and Liam was wearing a red shirt with black jeans. Eleanor really choice the right clothes for him he looked completely different. I wouldn't be surprise if he became popular. "Alex?" "Oh ya um do you have any clothes for me to wear?" "I think I have some old skinny jeans and I have a jersey." "That would be great thanks." we walked inside his room. He went to his closet. "Where's Harry?" "He's asleep." "That's good." "Your not going to be mean to him are you?"

I sat down on his bed. "Only when he hurts you." I exhaled. "Ok fine." He handed me the clothes. "Thank you Liam for the clothes and for letting Harry stay here last night I know how much you didn't want him to." "Only for you." I smiled at him and got off the bed. "Will Harry be giving you a ride." "Yup and you can go I know where you hide the spare key." "How did you know that?" "No reason." I walked out of the room and headed back to the bathroom. I went for the door knob but it was locked. Wait what? I walked to the guest room and saw that the bed was empty. Harry.

I ran to the bathroom and banged on the door. "Harry I was suppose to be in there!" He opened the door he was only in his boxers. I pride my eyes off it and looked in his eyes. He was grinning. "You can always join me." I crossed my arms. "Harry come on I don't want to be late." "For what it's Sunday." "I'm going to the mall with Eleanor and we are meeting up at the dorms in an hour." "I'll be out in 20 minutes will be at the dorms before then." "Harry." "You can always come in to save time." I groaned and walked away. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to us Liam's bathroom in his room."

He ran out of the bathroom. "No your not." "Why not?" "Because it's in Liam's room." "You know I've been in Liam's room a lot of times even  when your not here." "Not any more." I raised my eyebrow at him. "You can't tell me what to do?" "Well I'm your boyfriend so if I tell you not to go in some other guys room you should listen." "Liam is just a friend. And why are we have a discussion about taking a shower." I walked away again and opened Liam's room. "If you go in there I'm going to beat up Liam." I laughed a little. "First of all Liam's not here and secondly remember what happened when you tried to beat up Liam last time." "I could have hurt him badly." "Ya but you got knocked out." "I was drunk." "And now you know not get drunk around Liam again."

I walked into the bathroom leaving Harry alone. I hate how he think he can tell me what to do. I'm not one of those girls that he sleeps with and dumps the next day. I actually have emotions and want to be treated right. I turned the water in the shower. I feel bad for Liam his water bill will be high this month. Harry still hasn't even gone in the shower yet. I walked into the water and rinsed off all the dirt. I saw some shampoo. Liam wouldn't be mad if I used some right. I grabbed the shampoo I was about to scrub my hair when I heard knocking at the door. "Alex?" "Go away Harry I'm not in the mood." "We need to talk about this Alex." "Not now maybe when I come out." I heard the door open a little. I moved the shower curtain so I could see. "Harry what the hell." He sat down on the toilet and looked at me. "Do you want to beat up Liam now or when I get out?" I said annoyed. "I'm not going to beat him up." "You seemed really determined earlier." "I was mad I'm not anymore." "Ok well I guess I forgive you. You can go now." I closed the curtain all the way. "Alex." I moved the curtain again. "Yes Harry!" "Kiss me."

He came closer to me so we were inches a part. "Please." I looked in his eyes he looked a little worried. "Ok." He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me into him. I put one hand on his shoulder pulling him closer to me. "Sorry...for...overreacting." He said in between each breath. I pulled away. "Me too." "I'll be waiting for you in the living room." I nodded. While he walked out of the door. Why can't I stop kissing him. Him and his stupid perfect lips dammit.