Ch: 45 unexpected guests

Alex POV

We just got to Jackie's house. It as a nice house two stories big garden in the front everything that a person would want. She opened the door.

"You can go unpack you remember where your room is right?" It's like she's treating me like I never been here in my life. "Ya." I don't want to across Jackie right now I'll talk to her later about this whole situation calms down a little. I walked up the stares struggling to bring this huge suit case up with me.

Once I finally got to the top I took a breather. How much could I have packed in literally 5 minutes. I rolled it to my room and placed it in front of my bed. I opened my suit case and took out my phone charger my phone died during the car ride over here.

"Alex!" I groaned a little.

"Yes?"

"The Noman's are here to see you."

Really they are? The Noman's was an old couple that lived right across the street from us they most be 80 years old now. "Ok coming." I hooked up my phone to the charger and walked down stares to see Mr and Mrs. Noman siting on the couch talking to Jackie who was facing them on another couch. I walked inside the room and walked over to them.

"Alex why you look so beautiful." Mrs Noman said to me.

"Thank you."

"Alex why don't you sit down." I followed Jackie's instructions even though I really want to go up to my room and try to figure out what was up with my freaking phone.

"Now why are you back in town?" I turn to Mr. Noman. I'm surprise Jackie hasn't told them. "We'll Jackie and I are going to go to my parents grave tomorrow it's the anniversary of their death." They stayed quiet but nodded understanding.

"I'm sorry about your lost I still can't believe their gone your mother was like a daughter to me." I smiled at her. My parents and the Noman's were good friends when my parents moved in just a few blocks from here. Yup I lived about 5 minutes away from Aunt Jackie's house surprise.

About two weeks went by after the crash that was when we sold my house it was one of the hardest things I had to do after the lose of my parents.

I was sitting for the next hour listening to the Noman's and Jackie talking. Once they left Jackie came over to me.

"Are you still upset with me?" I asked her. She sat down next to me.

"No. I'm done being the bad cop." She sat down next to.

"I'm sorry that I was so hard on you this morning."

"No you had the right to be mad I should have remembered the date I was just distracted with school and everything." She nodded and got up.

"I'm going to bed we have to get up early tomorrow so we can get flowers then will go to the cemetery.""ok good night." she walked out of the room. I was finally alone.I leaned back a closed my eyes.

Harry POV

"Niall I swear you better give it back to me." I walked closer to him. He took my drink away from me and I was really getting angry.

"Harry you never drank why are you now doing it."

"Why do you even care Niall?" I went to grab the bottle away from him but he moved back away from me."Because your my friend." I laughed a little.

"Some friend you are." I sat down on the couch giving up my attempt to get the drink from Niall it was no us and I'm not even going to waist my energy on him. He sat the drink down and came over to me.

"You should sleep Harry we have a long day tomorrow." I rubbed my face trying to relax. "Ok." I got off the couch.

"Your an ass you know that?" I heard him chuckle a little.

"I've been called worse." If he could stayed longer I would be happy to call them those names too. "Go to bed Harry." I walked to the stares. "And i'm taking this with me too."

He grabbed the liquor. damnit I thought he would have forgotten about that. "I wasn't born yesterday Harry." I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I fell in bed and closed my eyes. Where the hell is she?