Ch: 50 No contact

Sorry for not updating in a while but I'm back now!!! ;)

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Alex POV

I was woken up with my phone alarm going off next to me. I groaned a little I need to get up. I opened my eyes and saw Liam laying next to me. I grabbed my phone and turned the alarm off.

"Liam we have to go to class." He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Are you sure you want to go to class today you had a long night." I shook my head. I'm going to class.

"I missed enough days of class already I can miss anymore." I got out of bed and went to grab some clothes out of the closet. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night I kept waking up in the middle of the night and think of Harry. I can still picture that face he gave me when I told him.

It was like guilt with a little bit of confusion and something else. I don't know what it was but I couldn't get it out of my head.

"Alex you have a pairs of leggings in one hand and a skirt in the other." I looked down down and saw what he said was true. I guess I'm a little out of it this morning.

I put the skirt back and grabbed a sweater. "Are you sure your alright?" Liam said coming closer to me. "Ya I'm fine I promise." I walked away from him and headed to the bathroom.

I walked in and changed into a pair of leggings and a sweater I found. I know people are going to see that something's wrong with me but good for them I don't care. I put my hair in a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror I look horrible my eyes are red and I look pale. I don't want to put any makeup on either I'm not in the mood. I walked out of the room.

Liam was looking down at his phone on my bed. I walked passed him and grabbed my backpack. "Do we need to go to your apartment to go get your backpack?" I asked him

"No I kept it in my car I had a feeling that I was going to spend the night." I nodded and went over to the door. Liam followed me out and we walked over to his car that was parked in the front.

I went to the passenger seat and sat down. I looked out the window while Liam went to sit down. "Alex I know he is going to call you so don't worry about anything." "Ok." I was worrying. Liam started the car and drove to class. I opened my phone to see no text messages or phone calls.

I exhaled and put my phone away. Liam's right he has to call me he wouldn't have just left me without saying anything after right. He wouldn't do that. Who am I kidding he's probably hates me right now. My brain hurts from just thinking about this.

I opened the door when we got to the building. I was about to walk out when Liam pulled me back in the car. "What?" "Do you want me to go talk to Harry after class?"

"No Liam I'm fine I promise. Just give me a day to recover don't talk to Harry I'm fine." I smiled at him and walked out of the car.

I headed inside and went to the professor sitting at his desk. "Um hi professor Hender I was out for a couple days is there any work that I missed when I was gone?"

"Let me see." He grabbed his suit case and opened it. There was a lot of papers in the suit case that was staked. He grabbed the paper on the top.

"This was the homework form yesterday that you missed." I grabbed the paper. It was an essay like usual. I nodded. "That will be due tomorrow."