Ch 1: This is it

To all my readers get ready to read in

3....2...1

Go

ILY

Alex POV

I walked out of the Airplane tunnel and saw a sign that said England on it. I guess I'm actually here. I looked around to find the baggage-clam. I was walking for about 5 minutes when I saw one of my bags. I went over to it and grabbed it off the machine and sat it down next to me.

I had one more bag to wait for. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and turned it on to called Jackie my Aunt to tell her I arrived safely. I dialed her number.

"Hey kido did you make it in England?" "Yup I just made it."

"Ok call me when you get to the campus and send pictures."

"Ok I will bye."

I hung up the phone and saw another one of my bags coming. I went to grab it but It was heavier then I thought. I was about to drop it when a hand went under the suitcase and put it on the ground for me. "Thank you." I looked up and a saw a man. "No problem be careful ok." I nodded at him while he walked away. I hope people in England are as nice as him. I grabbed my suit cases and went to the front of the airport. "Are you Ms. Jordan?"

I turned around a saw a man in a blue drivers suit and hat. "Yes that's me." I was confused. "The car is waiting for you." "Car?" I didn't order a- Jackie probably did. "Um thank you." the man helped me with my bags and put it in the trunk. I sat down in the back of the car. "Your going to the College right?" "Yes." He started the car. I took out my phone and texted Jackie.

*Did you get me the driver?

*Yup its your last year of college might as well make it special

*I feel like it's my first year in College

*You'll do great Alex have fun

*Bye and thank you for the car

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out the window and saw the green fields of London it was beautiful. After about 30 minutes I saw huge white buildings. The pictures online didn't tell me it was going to be this big. "Ms we're here do you need any help?" "No I think I got it from here thank you." I got out of the car and got out my suitcases from the back. The car drove away and I was left alone with me and a big building.

*********************************

This is my first fanfic I wrote on this website so give me a little slack and all mean and bad comments will get deleted and ignored so don't waste your time xoxo hope you like it.