Ch: 29 the plan

Alex POV  

I moved my towel higher up on me this is the second time I'm talking to a guy with only a towel on. Zayn moved over a little giving me room to sit. I sat down next to him. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. He didn't looked at me just staring at something. "When I first came here I was just like you quiet didn't talk to anyone." I was surprised. "Why?" "I was more of an observer then a speaker. Mike wasn't lying about Harry and him being friends." I knew he wasn't lying to me now I know who to listen to. "But I don't know if he told you the whole story why Harry left him."

I looked straight and staired at the wall. What could be the reason for Harry leaving. Everything Mike was listing sounded exactly what Harry would love to do. "I saw Harry and Mike making fun of people and taking girls with them out of the room. I didn't think much of it. A couple months went by that's when I met Perrie." He stopped talking for a minute he was probably thinking of her. "I've seen her around from a few parties but I never approached her. She was everything I wanted in a girl nice but had a mean side also." He smiled to himself. I know he loves her it's pretty obvious and I'm surprise Perrie hasn't noticed it yet. "I became part of their group it was hard getting though Harry I mean really hard you have to knock down the wall he's built around himself.

But I finally got to become his friend and I know you will be able to break them." I laughed to myself. "I can't even touch the wall yet Zayn how can I even break them down?" He smiled at me. "That's for you to decide." He got off the bed. "When are you going to tell Perrie you love her?" I asked him. He looked down at me. "Until she understands that a person can love her." He opened the door and walked out. I sat on Perrie's bed. Thinking over what Zayn said. I don't know how long I was sitting there until I realized that I was still in my towel. I got up and put on sweat pants and a tank top. I went into bed and looked at the time. 11pm it's been a long day and I need I sleep.

2 days passed and I haven't seen or heard from Harry I wonder what he's up to? Liam and I are walking to class. "Can I tell you something?" I looked at Liam "Ya I'm your best friend." He nodded. "Can you help me get a girl?" I smiled a bit Liam likes someone. "Who is it is it anyone I know of course I wouldn't know her the only girls I know here are Perrie and Eleanor and you made it pretty clear you don't like them but how does she look like is she nice is she tall?" I was rambling on. "Alex!" I stopped talking and look at him. "Sorry what do you need help with?" "Her name is Danielle."

I smiled even bigger. "She lives in the same apartment building I do we met in the parking lot." Aww. "Can you help me with some pick up lines or look more you know." "I would love to." We walked into the building and sat in are normal seats. "Thank you Alex now where should we start?" He asked. "Well first come to my dorm later on so I can show you some few tips and bring the best clothes you have try to avoid vests and polos though." "What's wrong with my polos?" "It's just you want her to think your cool and not a guy that sits at home alone and reads all day." "But I do. Do that." "And I love you for that but let's try something different and if you don't like it you can go back to your regular clothes." "Ok." Niall came and sat down next to me. "Have you seen Harry?" He asked. "Why would I see him?" "Because the last time we saw him was when he stormed out of your room." "Maybe you should ask Louis they're the closest." "He doesn't know either he's not picking up his phone or anything." "He'll be back." I took out my notebook and sat it down next to me when the professor came in. "How long do you think?" "I don't know Niall." I whispered to him.

Harry will come back if he doesn't want to get kicked out. "You were the last to talk to him so how long do you assume he will be gone for?" When I came back from the shower Harry and Perrie were gone so maybe she and Harry were the last to talk. "Ask Perrie that question." He was confused but didn't say anything. "Have you been to Harry house?" Liam asked Niall. Niall looked over at Liam. "No we just tried calling him." Niall said. "Then you don't know for sure if he messing just try his house." Liam looked at Niall like he was stupid. "You guys are coming with me to check on him tonight." "But Liam and I have plans." "Well your the one that mad Harry mad in the first place so you are coming." I growled at him. "What time will you pick us up?" I looked at Liam.

I thought it would be our night." He shrugged. "I'll be at your dorm at 7." I looked at Liam still surprised. "Calm down Alex I'll be at the dorms at 6 and that gives us an hour for you to teach me." "But why do-" "can you guys shut up for once." that was the first American accent I heard in a while. I looked behind me and saw a girl with bleach blond hair. "I'm sorry love." Liam said from beside me. She smiled a little. "No problem." She started to bite the end of her pen. "How did you do that?" "It's the accent it's a blessing and a curse." "Dose it work on everyone?" "Mostly only for Americans." "Why hasn't it worked on me." He shrugged. "Your different I guess." During the rest of the lecture I was thinking about if Liam was perfecting me as a good different or bad different.