Ch: 42 December 18th

Alex POV

Class just ended and Liam and I were walking back to the dorms. For some reason all day I felt like I was forgetting something. Something really important. Whatever it is I'll remember it later.

"So how was it?" Liam turned to look at me

"The test it was confusing but I think I did pretty good on it. What about?" He smiled a little

"You know what I'm talking about how was your date with Danielle did you guys fall in love like they do in the movies?" "Alex it was our first date I don't think I'm in love yet" I rolled my eyes.

"Ok but what happen? where did you go?"

"Out."

He said in a normal tone. "Liam I want to know!" I crossed my arms I was getting annoyed that he wasn't telling me anything that happened on his date.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!" He laughed at my inpatient ness

"We went to the movies and then we went to a nice restaurant." Aww that's adorable. "Did anything else happen?" "What do you mean anything else?" "Did you kiss her?" He stayed quiet for a minute. Then his eyes widen. "Was I suppose to kiss her?" I smiled at him and shook my head. "It's ok if you didn't. Some girls don't like to kiss on the first day." I reassured him. I put my hand on his shoulder and we kept walking.

Liam and I kept walking until we were in front of the dorms. "Want to come in?" He looked down at his watch. "I have time sure." We walked inside my room. It was empty. I laid down on my bed Liam came over and laid down next to me. We stay quiet just looking straight.

"You know your my best friend right?"

I turned my head to look at Liam. "Of course your my best friend also." I smiled at him. "Good." I nodded and sat my head back down on the pillow. "Why did you ask?" He was next to turn his head.

"Because I want to thank you for helping me get Danielle." "Eleanor helped to." I said to him. "Ya I know but Eleanor only did it because she was bored that day you did it because you are a great friend." I smiled at him.

Am I that great? He told me about his life how he got picked on in high school by everyone, he told me about him taking boxing to defend himself, and he told me everything about his life everything personal and I'm keep things from him. I still haven't told anyone about my parents and staying with my Aunt. They think I just moved her a year late because I forgot to turn in the applications on time. That's what I've been telling them. They think my life is perfect and I haven't even told Harry.

"Liam?"

He turned to look at me.

"Ya?"

Was I really going to do it tell him the truth about me everything that happened in my life how messed up it is.

"I need to tell you something. Something really important."

He turned his whole body towards me.

"What is it?"

I took in a breath. Me heart was beating fast.

"The reason-."

Buzz buzz

I turned away from him and went to grab my phone. I clicked the answer button.

"He-hello" My voice came out all shaky.

"Alex!"

"Aunt Jackie?"

"Where are you!" What is she talking about where was I. I'm in college

"What are you talking about where am I. I'm at the dorms." Why was she so angry all of a sudden. I only heard Aunt Jackie this mad once and that was when she got the phone call from the police that my parents-"

"Oh my God!"

I got off the bed. Liam looked surprise and got off the bed as well.

"I flew out here to come and get you and you forget about our plan!"

-Flashback-

"Don't forget that I'm going to come and pick you up from your college on December 18th so we can go to your parents grave on the 19th."

"Ok I won't forget."

"Ok have a great flight call me when you get there." "Ok I will."

I gave her a hug and walked inside the terminal.

-Present-

"Aunt Jackie I totally forgot."

"You forgot! Just come to the office so we can go."

"Ok." I hung up the phone and sat it down on the night stand. I went to the closet to go get my suit case.

"Where are you going?"

I went to the dresser and grabbed all my clothes and threw it in my suit case. I can't believe I forgot I knew I was forgetting something I am such a horrible daughter.

"Alex!"

I went to get my hair brush and all my bathroom utilities. I placed it in my bag as well.

"Alex what's going on why do you have a suit case!" I zipped up my bag.

I grabbed a sticky note a wrote something for Harry I grabbed a pencil and wrote as fast as I could. I was about to turn around when Liam jumped in front of me.

"Liam move I have to go!" I'm already in enough trouble with Jackie.

"Not until you tell why you have a suit case where the hell are your going."

"I'm going back home." I said pushing him out of the way.

"Why!"

I exhaled I guess this is the best time to tell him.

"I'm going to go see my parents. Tomorrow is the day they-" my eyes started to burn.

"The day they what?"

"The day they died my Aunt Jackie came to pick me up today and then we're going to go to my parents grave tomorrow."

I walked to the door. "Wait your parents...died." He whispered.

A tear went down my face

"Yes now I have to go please don't tell anyone about this."

"What am I going to tell Harry?"

"Here give him this." I gave Liam the note I wrote

"Please Liam just don't let him find out why I left I need to tell him." He exhaled. "Fine." My phone buzzed in my pocket it was Jackie.

"I'm coming!" I yelled and hung up the phone.

"I have to go Liam I'll be back in 3 days."

I walked out of the room and ran out of the dorms. Tears were running down my cheeks. I ran over to the office it was pretty hard cause I had to drag a huge suitcase. Once I got there I saw Jackie waiting for me. "I'm sorry I'm here." I said to her she got off the chair. "Come on I already told them we are leaving." I nodded and we walked out of the office.

I didn't even get to say bye to Harry.

**********************************

What do you think Harry is going to think about this?

Ok thank you guys for reading I'll write more tomorrow