Ch: 8 What was that?

Alex POV  

I turned off my alarm that I made last night telling me to get up early for my first day of school. I looked over at Perrie she didn't move at all from her sleep guess she was a really deep sleeper.

I got off my bed and grabbed a towel and my clothes. I'm changing where the showers are I don't want to change here after what happened yesterday. I walked out of the room and into the showers.

I set my alarm to wake me up for 6:30, Liam will pick me up at 7:00. Were going to get some coffee which will take about 15 minutes the most, then we'll get to class early to get a good seat and then class starts at 8:00 that was a good schedule.

The showers started to get cold again I should really tell Mr. Owens about the girls showers. I turned the shower off and dried my self off. I put on a skirt and shirt. I did all the other morning stuff brushed my teeth, my hair, and more.

Once I was done I walked out of the door and went back to my room. A part of me was waiting for Niall or one of Perrie's friends to be in our room but when I opened it I just saw perrie fixing her hair.

"Where are you friends?" I asked her and walked inside.

"They are going to pick me up." She said not looking at me.

"Do you need a ride seeing you don't have a car or anything?"

 "No I have a ride." I said to her. "Who the mysterious Mike guy?"

"No this guy Liam." I said to her getting my books ready.

"Liam as Liam Payne?" I didn't know if that was his last name but I'm going to say yes anyway.

"Ya why?"

"He's a nerd."

"So." I started to get mad.

She grabbed her purse from her bed. "I'll see you later." She walked out of the room. I exhaled and looked at my phone Liam will be her in 5 minutes. I sat my phone back down and put everything in my backpack.

I was zipping it up when I heard the door open. "Perrie I-" I looked up and saw Harry. Why does he have to come in the worst times. "What are you doing here." It seems like thats the only thing I've said to him since I got here.

He walked up to me and pressed me to the wall he didn't say anything he just looked in my eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows trying to find something that was hiding inside me. I didn't move at all from my spot. We were just looking in each others eyes after a few minutes.

His arms moved away from the wall. I bit my lip scared with what he was going to do next. he back up a little looking at me. I was about to say something but my phone went off. I grabbed it from my bed and clicked the button.

"Hello." My voice came out a little shaky.

"Hey Alex it's Liam I'm in the front."

"Ok i'll be out." I hung up the phone and looked back up to see that I was in an empty room once again.

What just happened? Harry just came in here without saying anything and did whatever he just did and walked out. I need to talk to him. I grabbed my backpack from the ground and walked over to Liam's car.

I opened the door and sat down. "Hey what took you so long?" I looked over at him. "I can trust you right." he looked over at me. "Ya of course what's wrong?" "Well my roommates friend just came in my room and pushed me against the wall and looked in my eyes not saying anything and just starred in them what do you think that means." "What's the person's name?"

"Harry Styles."

I looked back at Liam. His expression change.

"Harry." I nodded.

"Did he hurt you in anyway?"

"No why would he hurt me."

"Harrys not the guy that you want to be close with." I knew he was a jerk but is he really that bad.

"How do you know so much about him?"

"Long story." I looked at him for a minute. I really want to know but he didn't push me when I didn't tell him why I stayed for another year for college in America.

"You don't like him do you?" He said to me. I looked at Liam

"No of course not."

"Good cause as your friend I'm telling you to not get close with him." I nodded understand what he was saying. Liam parked the car in front of the shop.

We got out of the car and headed inside. "Not a lot of people are here." I said. "Ya this place isn't really where a lot of people go thats the reason I like it so much." We walked to the front of the line and ordered are drinks.

Once we ordered I got out my wallet to pay. "Your not paying." I looked at him. "What" He took out a 20 dollar bill. "But I was going to pay." "Maybe next time." I nudged him a little I hate when people pay for me I feel like I have to repay them back later on. "Thanks."

I looked over at the time. "We have to be in class in 20 minutes to make our schedule successful." "We'll be there on time I promise." We waited for about 2 more minutes until are drinks were ready.

Liam handed me my drink and then we walked out.

"Do you think the teacher will be nice?" "Ya I heard that he was a pretty low back teacher so we have nothing to worry about." I started to relax a little.

"But what if this year he want to be different?" "Alex calm down you have nothing to worry about your a smart girl you'll do well." "Ok." Liam started the car and headed to our class.

Once we arrived we got out of the car and headed inside. We walked inside and saw the class almost empty there were only about 10 students. "With 3 minutes to spare." Liam said. "Let's get a seat." We walked over to the Middle front of the room. "I think this is a good place to sit."I said to him "Me too." We sat down and I took my books out. I set it down on my desk in front of me. I was about to talk to Liam when I heard the thing that I hate most in the world. "Hey sweet checks." I turned around and saw Niall.