Ch 2: Not the greeting I wanted

Alex POV

I walked up to the building in the front. I didn't really know where I was going maybe I should ask for help. The building was pretty empty everyone was probably at their dorms or something. I kept on walking hoping to find at lease one person to help me out.

This building was huge and very nice. Everything here looked so orginized. I turned the corner and saw someone walking my way. "Um excused me can you help me?" The guy stopped in front of me he had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"What do you need?" He looked like he was busy with something and didnt really want to talk to me. "Can you show me the way to the office?" He looked down at my bag he gave me a confused look. "Why are you leaving?" "No I'm not leaving I'm moving into the College." He laughed a little.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

He walked away from me where is he going? "Are you coming or not?" he said. I followed him. We stay quiet while walking but then the silence was interuppted. "I know this isn't your first year in college." He said.

"No it's my last year." He laughed again. "Why are you laughing!" I don't know who this guy was but he was really annoying me. "Who comes to a new college when it's their last year." he laugh a little more. My mood changed a little to sadness but I moved it away I moved here to forget about what happened. "What about you is it your last year here?" "Yup I'm happy to get out of this place.

This is the office Mr. Ownes should be in there." I looked at the office and then back at the boy. "Thank-" I stopped myself becuase he was gone. "Strange." I said to myself and went inside the doors.

I saw a man behind a desk looking down at papers. "Mr Owens?" He looked up and took off his glasses.

"Yes?"

"Hi I'm Alex Jordan I just transferred here form America."

"Oh yes Ms Jordan we heard about what happened with your parents."

I nodded at him. "Kelly the lady next door well give you your information and key to your dorm." "Ok thank you." I walked out of his office and went next door.

A women with blond hair that came down to her shoulders was writing something down on a sticky note. "Are you Kelly?" I asked her. "Yes what can I do for you?" She looked up. "I moved here from America." "Alex Jordan I have your stuff right here."

She got up from her chair and grabbed my key and a few papers and information about the school. "Thank you." I grabbed the stuff out of her hands. "I hope you have a great year." I smiled at her and walked out of her office.

I was heading to the doors when I felt someone stumble into me.

"MR TOMLINSON IF I SEE YOU HERE AGAIN!"

"ya ya whatever."

The boy said. A boy with light brown hair and blue eyes was in front of me. Why would someone talk to the principle like that. "Maybe as your first act of kindness you would like to walk Ms. Jordan to her room." he rolled his eyes and looked down at me.

"I think Ms. Jordan can walk herself she does have two legs."

"Maybe I should mark you down in your folder." Louis glared at him and then at me.

"Come on." he stormed out of the room.

Once we were outside of the office he looked down at me. "Give me your map." I handed him the map that was in my hands. I guess not everyone was nice in London. He got out a black sharpie from his pocket. He circles two things on it and gave it back to me.

This is where we are." He pointed to the smaller circle on the map.

"And this is where you have to go." Which was the bigger circle. He walked away from me. This school seems to be nice but so far the people in it are the exact opposite. I looked down at my map and headed the way to my dorms.