Ch: 58 No more guys

Alex POV

The whole Break was boring everyone was out of town other then Eleanor so I hung out with her for most of the break. I haven't seen or talked to Harry and in three weeks so i'm a little nervous to see him again tomorrow when classes starts up again. 

Liam and I texted a little during the break as well not as much as we used to but our friendship I think is starting back again before the whole Harry journal thing. 

Eleanor and I were drinking coffee at the coffee shop that I go to. "This is a cute shop." Eleanor said looking around. "It's no Starbucks but It can do and not a lot of people are here so that's nice."

"Ya exactly what I was thinking. I don't understand why Harry doesn't like it here. Have you realized that he doesn't like-"

"Alex." I looked up at her. "Your talking about Harry again." I gave her a confused look. "Was I?" She sat her drink down and looked at me.

"Alex this has been going on for two weeks now slipping a few things about Harry." She was right I have been talking about Harry for a while

"You and Harry broke up. You broke up with him for a reason remember." I nodded. "You need to completely get him out of your mind." "And how will that work?"

We stayed quiet for a minute trying to come out with something. While we were thinking a guy with a waiter outfit came over. He put a hot chocolate in front of me.

I was going to say we didn't order this but he started to talk. "it's on the house love." he smiled at me and walked away. I felt my cheeks start to burn. "Are all guys here so-" "Forward yes." I laughed a little and looked at the drink

I saw a phone number tapped to the side of it. I peeled it off and showed Eleanor. "That's it!" I gave her a confused look. "What is it?" "That's how your going to get over Harry." I looked down at the phone number. 

I turned it over and saw that it had a note on the side. 

*I think your really beautiful my name is Noah by the way call me sometime.

I smiled to myself but I stopped myself. "No I'm not ready to be in a relationship that was one of the reason why I broke up with Harry." "Come on Alex maybe you are ready for a boyfriend but it wasn't suppose to me with Harry."

"My final answer is no Eleanor." I crumbled the piece of paper and sat it down on the table. Eleanor looked annoyed at me. I'm not going to date anyone for a while. I got the hot chocolate and threw it in the trash. 

"You are going to regret this Alex I know it. In a couple weeks your going to come up to me and say I should have gone out with that waiter guy I'm so alone and I just want a guy to love."

"Well let me be depressed then but for right now I'm fine." Eleanor got up from the table and left a few dollars on the table. We walked out of the coffee shop and walked into Eleanor's car. 

"So where is the guy you like." She laughed a little and looked at me. "I don't like anyone and nobody likes me so." She shrugged.

Is everyone so clueless here. Louis practically is in love with her. I realized that a month ago everything he does for her with the Mike thing and the way he looks at her. 

"Maybe I should start looking for someone to like." "I think you should look at someone right in front of you." "What?" "Nothing never mind."

"Is there someone from your friend group that likes me?" She asked me. "No I was just saying stuff." "Is it Niall its Niall isn't it." Niall I don't think Niall will be in a relationship for a while he flirts with every girl he sees. "No Its not Niall."

"Oh my god." Eleanor's mood changed and she looked over at me. "What." I was get concerned maybe she found out. "Is it Harry?" "HARRY!" "It is isn't it. oh god it probably started when we went to that party together during the summer. Alex I promise you that I would never go out with him."

"Eleanor calm down its not Harry." I reassured her. she started to breath again. "What happened during the summer." I asked looking at her.

"Hey how about we forget about this whole conversation and start talking about puppies or classes just something else." I wanted to keep talking about this party they went to but I have to keep my mind off of Harry right now.

Eleanor drove back to the dorms. We grabbed or bags from her trunk we went shopping before the we went to get coffee. Eleanor locked the door. "So did your friends from out of town like it here." 

Nick and Charlotte stay here for a week. I think they really liked it here. They said they would try and visit again some time and I promised Charlotte that I would keep her updated with Harry and I.

We walked into the dorms and walked to my room. I opened the door. It was pretty empty as usual. "Perrie still hasn't come back?" "Not in three weeks I asked Niall about her the other day and he said that she was staying at Harry's house until he gets back.

"But didn't harry get back a week ago?" She asked me. I nodded and sat down on my bed. "Guess she wanted to stay over or something."

Eleanor sat her bags down and looked through it. "Let's try some of the clothes out." She grabbed a beige sweater out of her bag. "How about you try the clothes on and I see which on you look the best in?" She groaned "Your no fun."

She grabbed the bag and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone out of my bag. I had no text messages from anyone. I clicked on my photos and looked at one that Harry took.

We were laying on the bed smiling at the camera. I scrolled through and saw another one that I never seen before. It was a picture of me making the pasta at Liam's apartment. I guess Harry took my phone when I didn't notice.

"What do you think?" I put my phone down and looked at Eleanor. "I love it."