Ch: 44 A plane flight away

Alex POV

The plane ride sucked I hated every part of it. Aunt Jackie was still upset. I don't know why she's still not talking to me we got to the airport on time. We are sitting on the plane. I got out my phone to see if I got any messages from Harry nothing I wonder what he doing?

"Ms you have to turn off your phone." I looked up and saw the flight attendant. I nodded and turned it off. She smiled at me and walked away. I exhaled and laid back on the seat.

"What's going on with you?" I looked next to me at Jackie

"Nothing is going on." I was getting tired and all I want to do is sleep

"Really? You seem different since I last dropped you off." "Jackie you dropped me off two months ago college changes you."

I have to stay in this plane for 8 hours. How did she even get a flight from London to Washington none stop. I looked next to me and saw a women about in her early 30's. She had brown hair going down to her shoulders. Why was I so interested in this stranger sitting next to me. I'm going crazy

"Alex!" I turned around.

"Yes." Why was she yelling

"I've been saying you name 3 times now why aren't you listening."

"Jackie I'm sorry I'm tired and I just want to sleep." She looked at me for a minute. She signed "Ok go asleep." I mentally thanked her and closed my eyes.

-8 hours later but it seems like 5 minutes-

"
Alex get up we have to go." I opened my eyes and saw Jackie get her stuff. "What are you talking about?" "The plane just landed I'm surprise you slept the whole time did you get enough sleep last night did your alarm go off at the right time."

I was really not in the mood to talk about my life with Jackie I love her and everything but she always criticized me on everything I did. The way I wore my hair, the clothes I bought, even my sleeping arrangement. I wish I didn't stay with my aunt for a year after my parents died. I should have left as soon as the funeral was over. I wouldn't have had to be sad for that long and I wouldn't have had to spend another year at Georgetown. I could have started the school year like everyone else who did the two year exchange.

I grabbed my bags from the baggage-claim and walked behind Jackie. I guess I'm back home. I exhaled and we walked out of the airport. Jackie went over to get a cab.

I was sitting on my suitcase waiting for Jackie to come back. I grabbed my phone and turned it on to see if I got any messages. nothing I'm pretty sure Harry would have called me now. Maybe something's up with my phone. I turned it around and took the battery out of my phone. I put it back in. Still nothing. I put my phone back I'm my pocket.

"Alex the cabs here."

"Ok."

I got off the suit case and went to the cab. I put my bags in the back and sat in the backseat it feels so different coming back here. I don't know if its a good differnt or bad. 

Harry POV

What the hell! I grabbed a glass and threw it. It slammed against the wall and shattered in thousands of pieces.

Why would she leave me why would she just go and not tell me that's she's going to leave. She just left me a note.

I grabbed another glass and poured some more liquor in it. I was about to drink it when I heard the doorbell. Who the hell would come at. I looked at the time. 9 pm.

The door bell rung again. "I'M COMING!" I yelled. I walked over to the door I opened it to see Niall walk in.

"What are you doing here?"

"Your drunk." So what. He walked inside. I closed the door. I really just wanted to get drunk and pass out then tomorrow I can see what I will do about Alex.

I went to the living room again so I could get my drink. 

"So where's your girlfriend." I gave him a fake smile.

"Beats me she left me a note and then she left." 

"A note? what did it say?" I got the note out of my pocket and handed it to him.

He grabbed it and looked at the note. "Read it out loud!" I demanded.

Harry,

I'm sorry I had to leave so soon I will be back and I promise I will tell you everything when I get back

Love, Alex

He looked back up at me. "So you don't know where she is did you try calling her?"

"Do you really think I didn't think about that.I called her over 20 times and texted her 50 times she's not picking up something must be wrong with her phone or something or she just doesn't want to talk"

"I highly doubt she doesn't want to talk to you." 

"So where is she?" I swollowed my drink and walked over to him. "You know Greg is very good at locating  and hacking." Niall said walked closer to me. 

"Your lucky that I like Alex." I stay quiet and looked at him. "Do you have Greg's number?" I shook my head. 

"Then I guess we have to go ask Perrie." I poured myself another drink. Niall grabbed the drink out of my hand. "I don't think you want another one." 

"Watch me." I grabbed the drink out of his hand and drank it.