Ch: 14 Midnight

Alex POV

 "Ok never have it ever had sex." Liam and I were playing never have I ever but instead of alcohol we were drink lemonade he wasn't into drinking either. Liam drank his cup. "You've haven't had sex?" Liam said put his cup down. "Nope I made out with guys but nothing else." "You really are perfect." I gave him a fake smile. "Ya perfect." I whispered to myself. "You've had sex?" I said to him. "Ya I was pretty young." I raised my eyebrow at him. "How old?" He didn't say anything but took a sip of his drink. "Young?" He nodded. "Ok your turn." He said. "Never have I ever been in a really big fight." I drank my drink. "You've got in a fight." Liam was impressed. "Didn't think girl like me would be able to get herself in a fight." "Well impressed what for?" I smiled at him. "Lets say I didn't light a girl on fire." Liam started to burst out laughing. "You caught a girl on fire." "Well It was an accident at first then she got mad and then I got mad and then you know what happens next." "Alex has a bad side I like it." I smiled at him.

After few more rounds the game ended and we started to get tired. I got off the floor. "I should get going its getting late." "You can just stay here I have an extra room." "What about my stuff?" "We will get your stuff  before class tomorrow morning." "I don't know Liam." As much as I wanted to stay I didn't want to take the risk of being late. "I promise we won't be late Alex." I looked at him. "Ok i'll stay." He smiled at me. "Let me get you some clothes." He walked out of the room and went over to his. I sat down on the couch and turned off the tv that was still playing. I looked down at the table. all our trash was still scattered across the table. I decided on throwing it away for him.

I grabbed the cups and plates off the table and put them on the sink. "Are you really cleaning up." I turned around to see Liam with clothes in his hands. "I was just putting are plates away." I said to him. "You don't have to do that you know." "I know but I wanted to." He rolled his eyes at me and handed me some of his clothes. "I got the smallest things I own. "Thank you." He smiled at me while I walked over to the bathroom. I changed into his shirt and his boxers. They were still baggy on me but I didn't mind it. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. "I'll show you the room you'll be staying in." He walked me over to a door near the end of the apartment.

He opened it. there was a queen size bed and a dresser two nightstand on either side of the bed. "Thank you so much Liam for letting me stay over." "No problem Alex good night." He walked out of the room and closed the door for me. I sat down on the bed. My head started to drift off to Harry and what he was doing as much as Liam hated me thinking about him. I couldn't stop I hate him more then anything but when ever he's near-" I stopped myself for thinking about anything more. What was I doing I can't like Harry I can't. I laid down on my bed and put the timer on my phone like I always do. I can't like Harry Styles I won't allow it I won't  

Harry POV

I opened my eyes and saw a hand over me. I closed my eyes again. My head was pounding and mouth was dry. This is the reason why I don't drink. I opened my eyes again and saw a girl with brown hair. I didn't know who it was their hair was covering their face. I pulled her hand off me not caring if I waked her or not. I grabbed my pants and shirt and put them on. "Harry where are you going." I closed my eyes I knew that voice.

I turned around and saw Natalie's makeup smeared around her face. "I'm going." "But-" I closed the door in her face not caring with what she had to say next. The party was still going on. I walked to the living room and saw Perrie making out with some guy I haven't seen before. "Harry where did you go once the game was over you left and I haven't seen you since."

Niall walked over to me. "I'm fine just had some fun." he frowned a little but then shrugged it off. "Ok well don't go to crazy tonight." he walked away. People were grinding on each other on the dance floor. I went to sit down on the couch. Why am I even here I have a huge headache and i just want to sleep. I felt the couch shift a little. I looked to my side and saw Zayn sitting down next to me he had a drink in his right hand. "Have you ever loved someone and then realized they never had and never will have feeling for you."

I looked up at Zayn his gazed was on someone. I followed it and saw Perrie and the guy making out in the corner of the room. "No." I said not wanting to get into the dramatic talk with Zayn. "Well I have and it fucking sucks." He got off the couch and headed the opposite direction with Perrie and that guy. I decided to leave this party it wasn't the best I've been to. I was heading out of the room when a hand gripped mine. I turned around and saw a girl I haven't seen before in my life. "Harry you didn't call me." I raised my eyebrow at this slut in front of me. "I haven't seen you in my life." I was about to walk away but she had a tight grip. Tight grip I turned around and smiled a little. I remember her from a couple weeks ago from Josh's party she was good. "We should meet up again." I said to her and walked away and went straight to my car and headed back home.