Ch: 47 hangovers and last days

Harry POV

"GET UP!"

I sat up on the bed. "What the-" "Come on we're going to Perrie to see if she can give us Greg's number." He threw me a shirt and some pants. "I'll be waiting down stares for you." He exited the room.

I drank last night a lot. My head was throbbing so bad. I need an Advil or something for this unbearable feeling. "NIALL!" I didn't want to get out of bed might as well put Niall to work. While he's here.

"What?"

"Get me Advil."

"Get it yourself."

"Come on my girlfriend just left me here without saying anything." I knew it wasn't the best thing to say but I really didn't want to get up.

"Fine!" I smiled to myself and put my shirt and pants on.

"Don't forget the water." I yelled. I heard him groan and then footsteps going back down the stares. I laughed to myself.

I got up from the bed and went down stares. I walked over to the kitchen and saw Niall with a glass of water in his hand. "Here." He handed my the glass and Advil. "Thank you."

"Are you ready to go now."

"Ya let's go."

*****

We walked down the hall way to Perrie's room. I hope she's here and not partying with some guy she found last night. This is important and I'm not going let Perrie's mistakes mess it up for me.

I unlocked the door with the spare key I had and walked inside the room. It was empty. Really Perrie you had to-

My thoughts were stopped when something hit me on the head and made me stumble back a little. "Get out of my room!" I heard someone scream "What." I turned around and saw Perrie with a pillow in her hands.

"Why did you hit me?" "

"Why did you come in my room without telling me ahead of time?"

I looked at Niall with smile on his face

"Thanks for the heads up mate."

"That's what you get for making me your slave this morning."

"Why are you in my room?!"

I turned to Perrie she threw the pillow on the ground and crossed her arms and looked at me. When Perrie's mad you don't want to keep agitating her. I would know I still have the bruise on my leg.

"Are you going to just stand there or what?"

Oh right. "Do you still have Greg's number?"

"Why do you need Greg's number for as you know I dumped him a week ago."

"I know that it's just we really liked him and we want to hangout with him."

"You never took interest in the guys I dated. Why know? "

"He's cool Perrie now can we please have his number." Niall said walking over to her. She looked in between Niall and I. "Fine."

She went over to get her phone. She looked through it for a couple minutes.
"I just sent his number to your phone."

"Thank you."

Niall and I were about to exit the room. "And Harry."

I turned to look at her. "Yes."

"If you come in here when Alex and I aren't in here I will find out and your going to wish you never did." I swallowed "Ok."

She nodded. I closed the door and exhaled and looked at Niall. "Thank god that's over with."

"Did you get Greg's number?" I took my phone out and saw I got a text for Perrie. I opened it and saw it was Greg's number. "Got it let's go."

Alex P.O.V

"Alex get up you need get to the airport on time." I heard Jackie yell from up stares. I opened my eyes and saw Nick face planted on the ground and Charlotte was leaning against me on the couch.

"Guys get up." I moved a little making Charlotte wake up "What? No!" She said still keeping her eyes shut. "Guy's I need to get ready to go to the airport."

I got up from the couch I was about to go to the stares but I tripped over a leg.

"Ow! Again with the leg Alex." I lifted my head up and saw Nick with one eye open.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking." I lifted myself up and went to my room. My suitcase was hardly touched so I zipped it up. Done with packing.

I turned around to see Charlotte. "Hey." I smiled at her. She walked over to my bed and sat down in front of me.

"How is that boy you told me about?" She raised her eyebrow.

"What?"

"You know what. The boy you called me about."

"You mean Harry?"

"Ya the bad boy." She winked at me.

"He's doing fine." I turned to my closet and picked out the clothes I was going to wear for today.
I was deciding between legging or jeans.

"Did you guys get together?" I stiffened up. Saying it out loud was totally different then saying it in your head.

"You are aren't you!" She ran up to me and smiled. "I can't wait to see him in a week!"

"Calm down it's not that big of a deal." Who am I kidding it is. I'm dating Harry Styles the bad boy.

"Ya right you wouldn't be dating him if it wasn't a big deal you never date anyone but you decided to date him."

"Ok you got me." I set out the clothes I was going to wear.

"He's probably waiting for you to come back. Counting the minutes until he sees you again aw don't you just love love." She flopped down on my bed. He probably is I can actually hear him yelling at me for not telling him where I was and why I wasn't picking up his phone calls or anything.

"Ya." She looked at me for a minute not knowing what to say.

"I'll be in the living room with Nick." She gave me a smile and walked out of my room. I exhaled and sat down on my bed. I want to go to the dorms so bad. I want to see Liam and Harry. I also want to see Niall and Eleanor and sitting here complaining about it won't do anything for me. I should get ready.

I got up and changed into my clothes. I was wear jeans and a long t-shirt. I grabbed my suit case and brought it down with me. "Breakfast is in the kitchen." I heard Jackie say. I went to the kitchen and saw Nick and Charlotte eating pancakes and Jackie making them on the side.

"After you finish your food were going to leaving." I nodded and grabbed my plate. I put some pancakes on my plate and sat down next to Nick.

"Why are you so freaked?" I looked at Nick. "Just missing my friends from college."

"But you love us better of course." Charlotte said.

I love both of my friends but for completely different reason. I can't even explain it.

"I love both of you for different reason." I took a bite of my pancakes and then spit it back out. I forgot Jackie can't cook if her life depended on it. I would always hide her food in a paper towel and then throw it away after.

"You forgot that your aunt can make food didn't you." I looked up at Nick.

"Ya most have forgotten. How are you eating the food?"

"I'm not eating it I'm just moving the fork around my plate and pretending to chew on something." I shrugged it was a good idea.

We ate are food and talked about all the fun times we had together. It was really fun and I was going to miss this.

**********

"We'll see you in a week so don't be to sad." I laughed a Charlotte.

"Ok I won't." I smiled at them.

"Jackie I'll miss you." I looked over at her. "I'll miss you too Alex." I smiled at her and then walked into the terminal. Back to London finally.